Posting this for the few people that seemed interested in what I was doing with the Mini PC. I bought it because for months was intrigued by Mini android PC's. I did not need or require it, as I own 2 Raspberry PI' one mixed with Rasbmc, and 2 Roku's. So far (2 days in) I am impressed with this for the price point.
Thoughts on the device.
- Boots super fast (only has a handful of apps though).
- It sees the USB Hub and keyboard without issues.
- The setup interface was super easy, the manufacturer created an interface/app that walks you through setting this up for your region and network.
- It uses a special skin/desktop. Which is OK and usable but very Crappy Looking. (screenshot below).
- They have an on-board app that sees the Plex servers, it is usable and fast but also very Plain Jane looking.
- It does come with the Google Play Store.
- I put the Plex Android application. Sees my servers and plays the videos nicely.The video launches pretty fast and plays flawlessly.
- Plugged the power in to the TV's USB port and it works fine.
- Browsed a little internet with it the, seems to be pretty fast. (Not much to say here basically looked at Google Weather with it.)
- It only has 4GB of built in memory. I am not really going to use that much., and it seems like
- Video playback is pretty clear, as good as my Roku's. #android #minipc http://goo.gl/6DbFQ0
- Tianle TL869 Android Streaming Media Stick/Mini PChttp://goo.gl/gHYsCU
- AmazonBasics USB 2.0 4-Port Ultra Mini Hubhttp://goo.gl/RWF8AZ
- Hausbell Wireless Keyboard