This month we shot 6 videos and featured 4 neighbourhoods as well as our regular videos.
If you are looking to buy a home in Ottawa, good news is that we are seeing a Buyers' Market right now, so jump in....both feet....go....do it !
We let you know the best performing areas for the number of sales and give you the most expensive neighbourhood too.
This covers small properties as well as larger buildings with more than 5 rental units.
For the larger buildings, we have a 1 years supply sitting on the market at the moment !! Tells you a bit about the market.
Overpriced and deferred maintenance come to mind.
Not to worry though, we got wind of some new income properties about to come on the market in a coupla months.
- Keller Williams Ottawa RealtySalesperson, presentI am a REALTOR and Partner of a real estate team who work out of Keller Williams Downtown Office. Our team is called Agent In Ottawa, and we're all full time and have an office administrator who run's our office.
- Macmillan BloedelCNC Machine Operator, 1997 - 1998Operating what looks like a smaller and slower version of a Paper Machine (see UPM Kymenne below). End product was MDF used for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Dunvegan PubProprietor, 1997 - 2001Best Job Ever!...Owned a Pub, with a Scottish Theme in Sandy Hill, called The Dunvegan, after the Castle in Skye.
- UPM KymenneBacktender, 1988 - 1997I worked in the dryer section of the Paper Machine, and made sure that the paper had all the right properties for the purpose it was made, from super thin, up to newspaper grade. At the time, we had the largest paper machine in the world, and also the fastest.
- Lamar U.K LtdCNC Machine Operator, 1984 - 1988This company made the actual boards that circuits are laid onto. CNC Guillotines would cut tens of thousands per day.
- Royal LepageSalesperson, 2000 - 2004REALTOR, Salesperson, working as a real estate agent.
610 Bronson Ave Ottawa, ON K1S 4E6, Canada
I take care of the Internet side of the business, managing the websites and blogs for the team and the Online Marketing.
If you want to buy or sell a home, we can help you...
In my free time, in the summer I love to ride my bike, currently a Kawasaki ZX-14R.
- Ravenspark Academy1981
Disclose problems if you’re selling a house: Weisleder | Toronto Star
Caveat Emptor is a good rule to follow if you are buying a home. But seller must be careful to disclose structural defects