LOLOMFG, so embarrassing to see this from a self-described libertarian (anarchist!) on a self-described libertarian blog.
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- more reasons why we are not left-libertarians. the left is horrible. it just confuses people. we are just libertarains. anchored in property rights.Apr 30, 2012
- Well, anarchism has its roots in socialism its not suprising.Apr 30, 2012
- The right is horrible and just confuses people too.
Yeah, but then there are anarcho-capitalists, or free market anarchists, like myself and Stephan.Apr 30, 2012
- I don't think my roots are in leftism. And i agree, the right is horrible. we are neither left nor right. we are superior to both.Apr 30, 2012
- Yes, I know, stephan and I had a long chit chat about anarchy, socialism, libertarianism and voluntaryism. I'm the later.Apr 30, 2012
- be that as it may, spooner was an anarchist and a socialist, and one needs look no further back then the spanish civil war. Ararchy is just the time between systems of government.Apr 30, 2012
- I don't think of spooner as socialist, though he was bad on IP -- e.g. he didn't advocate central ownership of the maens of production did he? In any case, it doens't matter to me: what I like about him is he saw the central error and evil of the state; but that is just a consequence or applicatoin for the anarcho-capitalist: our central belief is in the centrality of private property as the essence of justice.Apr 30, 2012