GeneScreen PLUS is a genetic test using revolutionary technology called Next Generation Sequencing which analyses your DNA to search for some common but serious genetic mutations that can be unknowingly passed on to your children.
• You can have Genea’s GeneScreen PLUS test before you start trying to conceive.
• Many of us are carriers of mutations in our genes which can lead to genetic conditions - what is important is to discover if you and your partner carry the same condition.
• Many carriers do not know of a family history of the disease – this can identify anything before you try.
For further information, please visit
Remember, age is one factor that cannot be changed (as much as we would all like it to!)
In our newest video, Dr Mark Livingstone explains the IVF process in a way which makes it easy to understand what is involved at each step of the cycle.
Watch the video now.
If any of the below sound like you, ask us how GeneSure could give you a higher chance of a healthier pregnancy:
- You’re over 38
- You’ve experienced recurrent miscarriages (2 or more)
- You’ve had a number of failed IVF cycles
- You or your partner are affected by or carry a known genetic disease
Find out more today.
Genea has long been at the forefront of IVF technology, virtually doubling IVF success rates in the mid‐nineties. Genea was the first clinic in Australia to introduce routine Day 5 embryo transfers, the first to implement routine single embryo transfer and the first clinic worldwide to introduce Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) successfully for Day 5 embryos. Genea (formerly Sydney IVF) has fertility clinics at the following locations: Sydney City, Liverpool, Bella Vista, Canberra, Newcastle, Wollongong, Gosford, Tamworth, Port Macquarie, Orange, Coffs Harbour, Lismore, Maitland, Perth and Bangkok.
With a 30% greater chance of taking home a healthy baby than the average of other clinics combined, (according to analysis of the latest available data 2010 released October 2012 from the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (ANZARD data)), we are truly working to help people realise their dream of a family.