Game suggestions here!
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 23 previous comments
- I think Niagara would be a blast. Paddle your canoe down the river to collect gems, but the weather can change how fast the river flows, and if players aren't careful, they'll go over the falls!Dec 19, 2012
- Dungeonquest! Been a favourite of mine since the old GW releaseDec 19, 2012
- I second Kill Dr. Lucky. And Forbidden Island, though it may play too similar to Pandemic to be interesting.
I'd also love to see:
Ascension - A deckbuilding game with very solid mechanics it keeps coming back again and again as a favorite. Easy to catch on, hard to master. http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/69789/ascension-chronicle-of-the-godslayer
Space Alert - A chaotic timed ten minute game where you act first, and figure out what happened afterward. Did the crew get eaten by the giant Space Octopus? Did the green dude remember to refill the reactors BEFORE the lasers were fired? Or were we all frantically pushing buttons and cursing his name? Would fit well in the 30 minute time span. http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/38453/space-alert
Escape: the Curse of the Temple - By Queen Games, another fast paced one, began and ended in ten minutes. A cooperative game where you all escape the collapsing temple, or...well...erhm. There is no turn order, and lots of chaos. http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/113294/escape-the-curse-of-the-temple
Kingdom Builder - Also by Queen Games, it's a simple placement game with some mechanics to liven things up. Also, the goals are randomized, so you get to work toward something new every time. http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/107529/kingdom-builderJan 3, 2013
- Seasons could be a lot of fun to do on tabletop: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/108745/seasonsJan 4, 2013
- Chrononauts would be a really good game to try! Each person is a time-traveler trying to change the timeline to get back to their home, and games can be really fun! There are two versions and some expansions, which can all combine to form one super game called UberChrononauts.Jan 16, 2013
- One very cool game for ideally 4 players that fits into 30 mins is "Galaxy Trucker" from Czech author Vlaada Chvátil. And it ranks quite well on boardgamegeek too: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/31481/galaxy-truckerMay 21, 2013