18 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- you are alive!Nov 20, 2012
- That was interesting. You think it's going to be all comedy, but it's really three guys exploring their feelings through gaming.Nov 21, 2012
- They skipped over the gender bias part of "Loved".
Now if you play as a MAN, it calls you a girl. If you become it's slave it calls you a woman. The inverse happens when playing as a WOMAN.
If someone insults me by calling me a girl, then they usually mean I'm wimping out or acting cowardly, right? Becoming their woman implies homosexual domination. I can't see a female calling her male lover her "woman". Sean Plott had the same reaction.
A guy calling a female a 'boy' usually slang for flat-chested, overly aggressive, athletic, or 'one of the guys'. Becoming their man implies a leadership role or sugar daddy relationship to me.
Female to Female, the term "boy" to me means gang solidarity or supportive friendship. Not a slave.Nov 22, 2012
- Absolutely. It was about as subtle as a flasher on the hottest day of summer. It could be said they skipped over volumes of possible commentary.Nov 22, 2012
- I have an alternate theory about the meaning of "Judith". It reminded me of #theshining in setting and "Dream House" with #danielcraig story-wise.
1) Jeff is schizophrenic and "Bluebeard" is his murderous alternate personality. "Bluebeard" locked Emily in the dungeon and was going to kill her just like Judith.Nov 22, 2012
- I think Loved could get a AAA budget if Bioshock is any indication.Nov 23, 2012