In any event, there is some clarification that needs to be made.
• The GGTV YouTube channel is 21 months old. Joined Nov 18, 2012. You kept hammering on the point that we have been on YT for a year....and thats just not true.
• The channel is just not "podcasts" that are posted to YT. I have done short reviews, opinion pieces, interviews, tutorials, and much much more. We have made visits (on my own dime) to CES, E3, PAX Prime, Minecon, and other awesome events. The interviews are done professionally, without compensation from them, and I edit it all together. - The execption to the pieces of video that I have posted from DVE Store. For them, they asked me to do some product overview videos in 4K. But, I'm not even working for them.
• You mentioned Audible and Squarespace as sponsors. Well, you got the first week ever with two sponsors on a show. Audible has ONE spot for the month of Aug, and Squarespace is BRAND NEW. You can check all the old stuff, it's true. - But the norm, is no sponsors usually.
• If feels like you imply that I don't work "hard" or put effort, and that I just blindly post my podcasts to youtube. Again, see the second point, I have also made stuff that is much much shorter.
• I have been creating content for over 8 years on the internet, started on my personal channel for a long time, but in Nov 2012, launched the new YT channel, to give people another way to be a part of the community.
• I also totally understand its all about community, and thats why we have a Minecraft Server. It's for them, we all work hard on it, and it's a great game. It doesn't take a huge time commitment to play, but it's one aspect of what GGTV is. We have over 700 members in our community forums. We chat about tech, gaming, geeking out, and yes, Minecraft too.
You are totally right on the content and state that it's about consistency and quality. I want to apologize if I offended you or your co-host in any way. I have been a subscriber to your channel for years (back in the MTP days) and enjoy your work.
It's really hard to fully respond, but I want to close with saying that I wasn't trying to cause trouble, and at the end of the day, I shouldn't of mentioned sup counts or anything like that. It's about consistency, community, quality and content.
Thanks for reading,