Ok, so this is the second version of Understanding Google+ and it should be very useful for all the newbies. I would've also added: "Want to see influencers and statistics? -> View Ripples", but there's no more space for that.
Feel free to share it to help everyone and give me some feedback on the original post:
Background source: http://thedeleteduser.deviantart.com by
Other useful posts: #gvgpUseful
- Hughes Interprises, Inc.President, 1999 - presentTechnology/Security consultant, over thirty-five years, accumulating skill sets focused on the development and use of microprocessor-based technologies. Applying time and expertise, finding affordable solutions to other people’s problems.
- NabaDot™ (nabadot.com)Owner | Hosting / Domain Registration, 2010 - 2014NabaDot™ offers state-of-the-art data centers providing fast, secure, reliable Webservice worldwide. We have online data centers in the US, EU, and Asia-Pacific and our uptime guarantee is one of the best in the business. We have full network redundancy, best-of-breed routers, firewalls and servers. Enterprise-class backup and restore technologies take critical care of your data. State-of-the-art security technology and 24/7 on-site security staff.
- Immersive Imaging of Texas, Inc. (aka VirtualVision)President, 1994 - 1997Marketed "fully immersive" digital imaging to the petroleum, architectural, real estate, and hospitality industries.
- Telecommunications Corporation, Inc.Fiber Optic Upgrade Manager, 1997 - 2002Managed STB Roll-out - Analog to Digital Conversion at Customer Premises
- LionbridgeInternet Assessor, 2009 - 2009An Internet Assessor focused on improving the quality of the Internet user experience by making Internet search results more relevant and interesting. Our team effort optimized one of the largest search engines in the world for users within the United States.The position allowed me to gain a much better understanding of how a search engine parsed the data side of the organic result. This contractor position also allowed me to hone skills needed to work within a more traditional yet global corporate environment. A short, but very intensive skill building experience.
4 Reasons Why We Don't Like the New Google Plus Layout
All of the reasons why we feel the new Google Plus layout is bad design.
Brodart Company - Unparalleled in service and selection since 1939
Brodart Co. - Unparalleled in service and selection since 1939.
Constantine ("Come On, Eileen" by Dexy's Midnight Runners)
One little edict and you get your own song. Thanks, Constantine! Mr. H learned how to play the violin for this song (and for Mummification)
Vietnam War Memorial Would Link US, Vietnamese Troops
An Arlington group wants to build Vietnam War memorial at Veterans Park.
webcamXP - Webcam and Network Camera Surveillance Software
webcamXP - The popular webcam and network camera software for Windows. Security system for remote monitoring and broadcasting server. Free f