[ឱកាសល្អ] Campus Exchange: Future of Entertainment & Culture
Campus Exchange brings best-in-class startups from around the world to Campus for a weeklong program to grow their businesses through targeted mentoring, connections, and exposure to new markets.
Campus Seoul's Entertainment-themed Exchange will provide a one-of-a-kind opportunity to immerse yourself in the latest trends and technology in the industry.
While on Exchange, you will meet leaders from major Entertainment companies (K-Pop, K-Drama, Art, Video, Music), attend workshops(Growth hacking and so on) and join one of the biggest startup conferences, Startup:CON which is hosted by Korea Creative Content Agency (a.k.a KOCCA: A South Korean government agency which is affiliated with the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism). Also, you may be working with famous Korean artist & startups.
The attendees will join Startup:CON "Entrepreneurs X Artists = Creative Innovation" which is will be held in National Museum of Contemporary Art, Korea. This is made of the conference, showcase and workshop with Tom Kelly who is founders of IDEO, David Cuatielles from Arduino, Jesse Darper who is MC on The Valley Grilld show and the other 20 eminent entrepreneurs & artist in the entertainments area.You can apply until 31/08/2016 below form.
[Campus Exchange: Entertainment ]
- Date: 6 - 13 Oct 2016 (Arrive in Seoul on 5th Oct)
- Location: Campus Seoul
- 10-15 startups (a mix of Korean and Global startups)
- Startups in Entertainment & Culture (Music, Video, Arts, Design, Gaming, etc.) or Enabling technology (VR/AR)
- 2 people per startup can join the program
- Objective: Connect startups in Korea and global markets to each other so that they interact and learn from each other to
broaden their business perspectives and build a meaningful network for future collaboration and partnerships.
- Program: Program will offer a variety of networking opportunities, training (workshop), meetings, the insight of Korean entertainment and showcase at Startup:CON.
- How to apply: Startups submit the application form below by 31 Aug. Selected startups be contacted via email.
- Selection process
- till Aug 31: Submit this application form
- Early - Mid sep: Application review and contact selected startups for interviews
- Mid Sep: Final selection
- What's included: Accommodation, Meals, Transportation in Seoul for 5 days (10 Oct - 15 Oct). Flights from your country to Seoul will not be covered. Max 2 people per startup can join the program.
- Key Agenda (subject to change)
- Learning Entertainments Industry (Music, Video, Arts/Design, Game, VR/AR)
- Workshops (Growth hacking from 500 Startups and so on)
- Networking with Korea entertainment companies
- Mentoring, networking, and Startup Showcase @ Startup: Con (Optional: collaborate with Korean artist),