- Running like that in shallow water--have you ever tried running in shallow water? That's how it works.
- The guy being very bad at tailing--that's intentional, he's really bad at that stuff (afterwards your character says "finally, a good idea from him" or something like that when he suggests splitting up).
- Vicarious VisionsAssociate Software Engineer, 2013 - present
- Student, 2013
- Rensselaer Polytechnic InstituteComputer Science, 2009 - 2013
- Green Meadow Waldorf School2000 - 2009
- Monument Valley
- Pocket Mortys
- Rayman Adventures
- Clash Royale
Horn of plenty trumpets truth in new form | The Altamont Enterprise
From the editor. When we talk about the press — as Walter Lippmann did when he said, “A free press is not a privilege but an organic necessi
CultureLab: CDC prepares us for zombie attack this Halloween
Subscribe to New Scientist. New Scientist. Log in. Email. Password. Remember me. Your login is case sensitive. I have forgotten my password.
Warum Physiker nicht als Kindergärtner taugen. - Fresh juice
You are at the newest post. Click here to check if anything new just came in. August 23 2012. bene. 8668_cb53. Warum Physiker nicht als Kind
Gaming Reality » Blog Archive » Compulsion Loops in the Short, Medium...
Compulsion Loops in the Short, Medium and Long-term. pcollier under Design, Game Design, Mastery. Compulsion loops in the short, medium and
Surviving the World - Lesson 1242 - Planetary Defense
Surviving the World is a webcomic offering daily lessons in science, literature, love and life. By Dante Shepherd (c) 2008-2011.