We've done it again! Ceylon 1.2.1 containing some important fixes and changes was released today. Go and get it now!
Almost 100 issues were closed, including new features, improvements and bug fixes such as:
- you can now iterate java.lang.Iterable values in for statements and use java.lang.AutoCloseable values in try statements,
- support for Java 9 and Jigsaw modules,
- experimental support for type functions on the JVM,
- reduced run-time dependencies for your Ceylon program,
- better compatibility with previous and future Ceylon releases.
The rest you can read here:http://www.ceylon-lang.org/blog/2016/02/11/ceylon-1-2-1/