- Gavin Harvey Designer FreelanceGraphic Designer, 2011 - present
- Amaze CreativeGraphic Designer, 2012 - present
- Quintessential Finance GroupGraphic Designer, 2012 - present
- Design InfusionLead Graphic Designer, 2011 - 2012
Highly passionate experienced creative, with a detailed knowledge and a broad skill set in both Industrial and Graphical design.
A strategic thinker that thrives on creating and delivering work according to the brief and client objectives, with his working knowledge of Adobe Suite, Autodesk Maya, Concept Development and branding
A perfectionist with a strong and well trained eye for detail, A set design direction and development of front end solutions from concepts to finished design.
Using his entrepreneurial skills to create and develop companies such as Amaze Creative, Amazeshop & Bespoke Wrapper.
A friendly, engaged and popular team member who inspires, assists other team members, as well as an independent and lateral thinker.
Some of Gavin Harvey's Featured Work:
His design of a Audi Concept motorbike has been featured on: -
His design of the wireless electric bus stop shelter has been featured on: -
did i mention he loves to love design...
Specialties: Fully experienced in CAD and CAM which range in design software packages such as :-
-Autodesk Maya 3D (modelling and animation software)
See Gavin Harvey's online portfolio at http://www.gavinharveydesigner.co.uk
- Staffordshire UniversityProduct Design, 2006 - 2011
- Blythe Bridge High School2007 - 2002
- Fenton Sixth FormProduct Design, Art, 2004 - 2006
- Blythe Bridge Sixth FormGraphic Design, Business Studies, 2002 - 2004