- PhilipsGM - HR Strategy & Projects, 2013 - 2014
- BraveNewTalentPlatform Evangelist and India Marketing, 2011 - 2012
- SatyamSr Executive- HR, 1999 - 2002
- Hewlett Packard (HP)Training Development Specialist, 2003 - 2004
- DellHR Advisor, 2004 - 2005
- Deloitte ConsultingHR Manager, 2006 - 2006
- 2020 SocialConsultant, 2009 - 2010
- Self EmployedConsultant, 2006 - 2009
Earlier, I was working in HR at Philips India and before that was marketing lead for BraveNewTalent, which organizations use to create talent communities.
My blog has been listed by HRWorld amongst the top 25 HR blogs worldwide and also amongst the Career 100 - a list of the top 100 career related blogs globally in the English language. Recently it was listed by EvanCarmichael as one of the 50 HR blogs to watch in 2009.
The blog is also featured on the Corporate Social Media on Alltop, Alltop HR, Alltop Careers and Alltop India categories. It has also been featured earlier as a case study in the book Business Blogs: A Practical Guide.
I have work primarily in the learning and organization development domain of Human Resources. My detailed professional profile can be found here. Also take a look at what ex-bosses, colleagues, friends and blog readers think about my work.
Have worked for IT organizations like Dell, Deloitte, HP, Satyam and Qontext (subsidiary of Pramati Technologies)
- XLRI, Jamshedpur
- WGSHA, Manipal
- St. Francis' College