363 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 153 previous comments
- +Piero Lecca ... Seriously .. Did you even read what I wrote, the only thing that a president inherits is the first six months
Since the economy began to falter in 2007, Congress has passed what amounts to three stimulus bills — a bipartisan $158 billion package of tax cuts signed by President George W. Bush in early 2008; a $787 billion bill pushed by President Obama when he took office in 2009 in the wake of the financial system’s collapse; and a tax cut and unemployment fund extension agreement reached by Mr. Obama and Congressional Republicans in 2010 and extended again to cover 2012.
So yes the initial push into the deep end was Bush's fault I never denied that, but Obama has NOT helped the situation at all, in fact he has hurt the country. In fact he has pushed us farther and faster into a pit we are in desperate need to dig our selfs out of.Aug 5, 2012
- Oh and now let's talk about the "greedy corporations" ... Seriously would you create a corporation to loose money? ... THAT IS WHY PEOPLE GO CREATE CORPORATIONS IS TO MAKE MONEY... Now that's out of the way greed isn't bad, in fact greed has made what this country so powerful, it is what drives us... It makes us better.Aug 5, 2012
- @Piero Lecca ... Seriously you like Ron Paul (don't get me wrong I love the guy). But you say our only choice is Obama??? ... Let me break this gently ... THEY HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON.Aug 5, 2012
- Oh and on taxes, I haven't payed income tax .. Um .. Ever, but yet year after year I get money back, now I will take it because I'm greedy.. But is it right .. NO. And I would be ok if it went awayAug 5, 2012
This is Consumer Greed... want want want more more more for free free free.
But, I've sinned and gone of the original topic... Romney's alleged comments which have not been shown to be true.Aug 7, 2012
- Gosh, this cat is a veritable genius-- he can read statistics! Thanks for nothing, Mitt!30w