Mitt Romney, prep school bully. Who is surprised?
12 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 11 previous comments
- They DID do it to Obama. Have you forgotten the 'eating dog when he was a kid' incident that can't be more than 3 weeks old?
At least Obama went after Romney when he was old enough to understand what he was doing is wrong. Romney is attacking a 6-10 year old Obama...
...and that brings us back to the topic of bullying.
Look at what Romney did to make his (own, not family wealth) money.
Bain Capital, when hired, would bankrupt a company, outsource, or eliminate the jobs, and sell the stripped company, and it's gimmick to investors for a massive profit. Sound familiar? Pretend the company had hair to cut off...May 10, 2012
- It works for me.May 10, 2012
- On a side note, I think it does this country a HUGE disservice for political ads to be deceptive or inflammatory.
Instead of telling us why the other guy isn't right for the job, why not tell us why YOU are?May 10, 2012
- Wow, people are really having to stretch to paint Mitt as some evil guy. Funny how none of this investigative reporting was used by the main stream on Obama during the Hope/Change campaign. And does anyone really think a 60 something year old man should be judged based on his character in high school? I would hope not, because I dare anyone to say that they never did one thing that they weren't proud of in High School.May 10, 2012
- It's not a stretch... they're just getting warmed up. Set your dials to ridiculous, and get rid of anything you can't nail down...
This is going to be a bad s*** storm.May 10, 2012
- It is,, and I don't know about you, but I tire of holding my nose.May 10, 2012