Continuously integrate and deploy and test a RestExpress microservices-based, multi-container, Java EE application to a virtual test environment, using Docker, Docker Hub, Docker Machine, Docker Compose, Jenkins CI, Maven, and VirtualBox.
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Geneseo Central School
- Project Development Environments Manager, Enterprise Business Solutions, Paychex.
- Lead Developer/Developer IV, Enterprise Business Solutions, Paychex.
- Lead Software Engineer, Operations Manager, and Technical Product Manager, Bio-Optronics, Rochester, New York.
- President and COO of Lazer Incorporated, Rochester, NY.
- PaychexManager, Environment and Release Engineering, 2015 - presentResponsible for the coordination of Development, Test Engineering, and IT Operation activities across multiple software development and test environments. Responsible for the deployment and release of enterprise applications across multiple development, test, and production environments.
- PaychexProject Development Environments Manager, 2013 - 2015
- PaychexLead Developer/Developer IV, 2011 - 2013
- Bio-OptronicsLead Software Engineer/Project Manager, 2010 - 2011
- Lazer IncorporatedPresident and COO, 1992 - 2010
- Digital Color Imaging1990 - 1992
The ScrumLiner Simulation Game - Backlog and Instructions
Hi all, I really enjoyed all the inquiries and demand for sharing the backlog and instructor notes. Within the last year really many people
Building Microservices with Polyglot Persistence Using Spring Cloud and ...
This blog post demonstrates how to build microservice architectures with polyglot persistence. An example project is provided that uses Dock
10 Ways to Generate a Random Password from the Command Line
One of the great things about Linux is that you can do the same thing hundreds of different ways—even something as simple as generating a ra
Tutum - Docker tutorials - Continuous Integration Using Docker, Maven an...
Continuous integration using Docker, Maven and Jenkins
Breaking Environment Limitations with Integration Testing - Part 1
apid integration testing is a key to delivering frequent, high quality software. But, environment availability is often a limiting factor. T
Intro to Express.js: Parameters, Error Handling and Other Middleware
Express.js is a node.js framework that among other things provides a way to organize routes. Each route is defined via a method call on an a
The Mistake Smart People Make: Being In Motion vs. Taking Action - - The...
There is a trap even the smartest people fall into: It's confusing motion vs action and thinking they are the same. Stop moving around and t
[Webinar Recording] WebStorm 8: Mastering AngularJS, spy-js, Grunt, and ...
The recording of our April 24th webinar with John Lindquist, WebStorm 8: Mastering AngularJS, spy-js, Grunt, and Multi-Selection Workflows,