Dave Brubeck's "Time Out" is one of the most influential albums ever produced.
"Exclusive: Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'"
These two guys founded and ran the largest bond house managing nearly $2 Trillion last year. Co-chief investment office Bill Gross said to Reuters, "You're on his side. Great, he's got you, too, wrapped around his charming right finger." This reminds of the old Smothers Brothers routine, "Mom always liked you best!"
All the money in the world cannot change human behavior.
1. Create A Killer Hovercard: goo.gl/ifDhJW
2. Sharing to Circles vs. Publicly: goo.gl/1qr0YO
3. Google+ Communities: goo.gl/NC21Ly
4. Share Your G+ Posts on Other SM : goo.gl/QeefiD
5. Report Issues With G+ or Suggest Ideas: goo.gl/FywX2c
6. Create A "Save For Later" Circle: goo.gl/PmBRWf
7. Add A Large Image To Your Post: goo.gl/lVr3yj
8. The Various G+ Keyboard Shortcuts : goo.gl/7BaxMs
9. Share Someone Else's G+ Post : goo.gl/DYJo3U
10. Create A Mini Blog on G+: goo.gl/zEVIOM
11. Host A Google+ Hangout: goo.gl/2P0n0Q
12. Leave A Wake of Value-Add In Your Path: goo.gl/lpCzaD
13. Take Control Of Your G+ Notifications: goo.gl/WHU0p3
14. SEO Your Google+ Posts: goo.gl/oYb6J1
15. How To Find Things On G+: goo.gl/rY18uQ
16. Formatting For Beautiful, Engaging Posts: goo.gl/mnfP5d
17. How To Disable Comments & Shares: goo.gl/Bkc6Mp
18. Attract More Comments With Gifs & Image Posts: goo.gl/VGcNhl
19. Start A Conversation With Someone : goo.gl/VXOVmy
20. Create An Event Using G+: goo.gl/IUFmlP
21. Enable Automatic Hash-tagging: goo.gl/MuoV9h
22. Don’t Give Up At The First Hurdle: goo.gl/2zdPQ8
23. The Benefits of Link Shorteners: goo.gl/pwfGXo
24. Understanding Ripples & Using Them To Your Advantage: goo.gl/Z47kxp
25. What Not To Do On G+ (Part 1): goo.gl/IdP51J
26. Edit Posts - Did You Know You Could Do That?: goo.gl/aFsKU9
27. Choose The Best Link Thumbnail For Your Post: goo.gl/wXTSh4
28. Start Building Your Author Rank: goo.gl/4427P3
29. Link G+ To Your Content With Authorship Tags: goo.gl/Rn4GGJ
30. Curate & Streamline Circles for Awesome News Streams: goo.gl/e8lNhh
31. Use Eye-Grabbing Headlines: goo.gl/p45IPK
32. Use Google Drive With Google+: goo.gl/zpwHHC
33. Track Circle Shares With CircleCount: goo.gl/TXfe2j
34. Be Awesome With AutoAwesome: goo.gl/Inq2bX
35. Build Your Following By Watching Hangouts: goo.gl/Rjgrhi
36. Overcome Difficulties With Plus-Mentioning People: goo.gl/nQsT9T
37. Write Posts That People Are Actually Looking For: goo.gl/D8NwGh
38. Use ‘The Google+ Effect’ To Improve Your Twitter Experience: goo.gl/hLE1Ia
39. Learn How To Use Images Appropriately & Legally: goo.gl/D3dzCc
40. Learn To Schedule Posts With : goo.gl/1BUcrN
41. Build A Community Around Your Passion: goo.gl/IsFrHg
42. Optimise Your Profile/Page/Community For Search: goo.gl/YMblJF
43. Share Beyond Your Circles & GPlussers: goo.gl/ryHWHQ
More to come...
- SalesDuJourPresident, 2006 - present
- Studio For The Performing Arts (SFTPA)CXO, 2006 - presentSFTPA is a nonprofit 501(c)3 that provides need-based dance scholarships and produces family oriented dance productions. Over $60K in scholarships have been provided to over fifty children since the programs inception. SFTPA is based in Crozet, VA.
Gary Hart led an 800% sales increase over a five-year span for a manufacturing technology company. As VP of Sales & Marketing, Gary accomplished this with continuous sales process and strategy improvements, coaching and exploitation of their CRM. The company maintained a competitive edge while leveraging the constantly changing market and economy. His team was recognized as the top sales team in the industry.
As an advertising account executive, Gary landed major marketing campaigns such as Toyota’s Import Car of the Year Award. His diversity of accounts included Avis, Cartier, Del Webb and Ideal Toy.
Gary built his own manufacturing technology sales company into an industry leader. In 1998, Gary founded TFORI Inc., a sales enhancement company that developed an industry specific sales and marketing CRM for small business.
Gary is a lifelong student of sales. His obsession for multiplying sales with sales process, strategy and messaging improvement borders a rather healthy addiction. He was a guest instructor for the Dale Carnegie Institute and was a key note speaker to numerous associations.
Developing a qualitative measurement method for sales performance that delivers the most relevant sales data for the entire sales team via your CRM and sales productivity tools. A cure poor CRM adoption while multiplying your sales.
PO Box 815, Crozet, VA 22932
Ambiguity is Ambiguous - Sales Aerobics for Engineers ® Blog
Do you work for people who have a mantra of Ambiguity? You know who these people are. You are constantly grasping at straws to determine wha
Training 2014 transform sales results - mike kunkle 02032014 - sl...
Delivering this presentation at training 2014 conference and expo on 2/3. Loading to share in advance and so participants and others can rev
Thank YOU For An Amazing 2013 – Exciting News For 2014! | Sales Enableme...
The exciting news first! I'm more than happy that 2014 will start with a very exciting challenge for me – I will start a new role as Researc
The Psychology of Trust on Google Plus - Martin Shervington
This article explores the process of building trust - slow and steady; and when people 'weasel' they lose that trust within a community.
How to Jump Over the Competition and Make the Sale
Many of us are in seriously tough selling situations with massively ambitious competition. When the competition gets tough, the tough tend t
How to Create a Collaborative Environment that Benefits Everyone - RainT...
Babette Ten Haken offers five tips to help you see things from your colleagues' points of view and create a collaborative environment that b
[Video] The Only Sales Letter You'll Ever Need to Write
It's virtually impossible to craft just one sales message that is guaranteed to get results.
Why 96% of Prospects Remain Unknown to You (and what to do about it) | S...
$44 Billion. That’s the amount of money that companies collectively spent on Content Marketing in 2012
Leadtail Releases 2013 B2B Social Marketing Report | Blue Focus Marketing
B2B marketing firm Leadtail has recently released the B2B Social Marketing Report: Marketing Executives on Twitter. The aim of the survey wa
OFunnel Alerts - Never Miss A New Relationship In Your LinkedIn Network
OFunnel works like Google Alerts within your LinkedIn network. OFunnel highlights new relationship opportunities that you have never been ab
concorDance contemporary of Albemarle-Charlottesville breaking the dance...
concorDance contemporary (cDc) is an independent professional dance company and a non-profit 501(c)3 organization.