I'm doing some research and it would be amazing to hear about your experiences.
I will appreciate any time you take to answer the following questions. Thank you! =)
What country did you start in and where did you move to?
How old were you when you decided to move to a new country?
How old were you when you made the move?
How long did you stay?
What were the first questions you asked when researching how to move to a new country?
What were the questions you realized you had overlooked once you got
to your new home?
What tools/sites did you use when researching the answers to your questions?
If you were trying to decide between multiple cities what made you choose the one you did?
How did you afford to move?
Were you working before/during/after the move?
What did/do you do for work?
How did you prepare for health care concerns?
Did you experience any culture shock upon arriving in your new country due to local customs or laws you were not aware of?
90+ people on Facebook wishing me a happy birthday while only 843 people follow me there.
Just says a lot about Google Plus and its lack of community no matter how much it is trying to be like facebook.
- Nerdy ShirtsArt Director, 2011 - presentwww.NerdyShirts.com
- Gary Livingston PhotographyPhotographer, 2000 - presentwww.GaryLivingston.com
- Jolt DeliveryCo-Founder, 2013 - 2015www.JoltDelivery.com Shoot me a message if you want a better delivery service.
- Aesthetic Refuge Inc.Founder, 2004 - 2007www.aRefuge.com for a look at where we left off and aim to pick up from some day
I like to make things. I like to figure out how to improve things. I like to help others when I can. I love to play ice hockey. I love to improve myself.
The bigger picture for all I strive to do is inspire and help others. I’m trying to build the biggest and most efficient vehicle/platform to do so.
I’m very very very passionate about the things I care about and love. I’m very very very apathetic about the things I don’t care for.
Feel free to leave me comments here about things that may prove to be inspiring to me.
- Brooks Institute of PhotographyPhotography, 2001 - 2010