Well that's Instagram stuffed for photographers!
I'm not sure if I like this deal. I just don't trust anything that Facebook does.
3 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Isn't it a coincidence Instagram finally makes an app for Android, then it's bought by Facebook.Apr 9, 2012
- I don't think many Android users were that impressed with Instagram here on G+
BApr 9, 2012
- I looked forward to getting it on android after ditching iphone for android in December. If fb don't mess with it, I'll continue to use it... watch n wait...Apr 9, 2012
- I have downloaded it but like others will wait and see. If facebook overwhelm me with crap tie in's it will be given the boot.Apr 10, 2012
- I'll keep it for now, but i don't really trust anything to do with Farcebook. They're too good at trashing things as well!Apr 10, 2012
- If FB has brought it for 1 billion they must have some plan to make money from it!Apr 10, 2012
- Yes, and even if they keep it separate as they say, then their bound to make changes at some point, and i don't think they're capable of improving anything nowadays....Apr 10, 2012