Most people probably know that the longest stone wall in the world is the Great Wall of China. What most people probably don’t know is that the second longest stone walls are in the town of Ston, Croatia.
which will be used to provide loans between short and long term from individuals
4000-500000 all serious people being in the actual needs , the rate
Interest is 2 % per year .J'octroie of Financial loans, Home Loan , Investment Loan ,
Auto Loan , Personal Loan . I am available to meet my clients in a maximum of 3 days of receiving your application form .
Not serious refrain person
- Macalester CollegeMathematics, Economics & Political Science, 1987 - 1991
- University of MinnesotaGeology & Geophysics, 2004 - 2006
I have spent the better part of the last decade traveling around the world.
In March 2007 I sold my house and have been traveling around the world ever since. Since I started traveling, I have probably done and seen more than I have in the rest of my life combined.
So far I have visited over 170 countries and territories , all 50 US states, every Canadian province, every Australian state and territory, over 100 US National Park Service sites and over 290 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
I have also:
- Bungee jumped in New Zealand
- Floated in the Dead Sea
- Crossed the arctic circle in the Yukon
- Rode in a Formula 1 car at 180mpg (300kph) in Spain
- Been in the water with great white sharks in South Africa
- Dove in the ruins of the Great Lighthouse of Alexandria in Egypt
- Had an entire remote white sand beach to myself in Fiji
- Swam with whale sharks in Australia
- Been spelunking in Borneo
- Rode the world’s highest zip line in Puerto Rico
- Rode out a tsunami in Hawaii
- Visited an active war zone in Cambodia
- Resisted the temptation to take a $5,000,000 moon rock in the Solomon Islands
- Been kicked out of the nation of Kiribati
- Experienced the Thai New Year (Songkran) in Bangkok
- Experienced Holy Week in Jerusalem
- Got caught in the middle of a political protest in Thailand
- Swam with jellyfish in Palau
- Visited many of the greatest museums on Earth
- Traveled by plane, train, boat, car, bus, motorcycle, tuk tuk, bicycle, camel, elephant, horse, hot air balloon, and helicopter
I wasn’t always a world traveler. Other than occasional summer vacations, my family didn’t travel very much. I grew up in Wisconsin and never saw salt water until I was 21 years old. In 1998 I sold my business to a multinational corporation and they sent me on a whirlwind 3 week tour of their offices in January 1999. I visited Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, France, Germany, Belgium and the UK.
That trip stuck with me for years. I made a few other international trips after that to the Bahamas, Iceland and Argentina, but never really made a commitment to travel.
In 2004 I decided to go back to school and study geology. After seeing the hell that PhD students were going through, the idea of going to graduate school became very unappealing.
I decided to travel around the world.
It took about 2 years for me to tie up all the loose ends I had and sell my house. Finally, on March 13, 2007 I turned over the keys to my home.
I thought I’d be traveling for a year or maybe two. So far it has been over 8 years with no end in sight!
- Everything-Everywhere.comTraveler, Photographer, Blogger, 2006 - present
- Creative Internet SolutionsCEO, 1994 - 1998
- Stomped.comCEO, 1999 - 2003