- COCO CoworkingMarketing Manager, 2014 - present
- AIGAAssociate Director of Career Specialties, 2013 - present
- The Advertising Federation of MinnesotaBoard Member, 2011 - 2014
- Marketing Edge GroupContract — Digital Strategist, 2012 - 2013
- CoCo Coworking & Collaborative SpaceDigital Strategist, 2011 - 2013
- The Advertising Federation of MinnesotaMembership Director, 2009 - 2011
- PUNYSocial Media Director, 2011 - 2011
- dblthinkPresident, 2009 - 2011
- CoCo Coworking & Collaborative SpaceResident Manager, 2009 - 2011
- CreatisGraphic Designer, 2006 - 2009
- Production ArtistErnst & Young, 2005 - 2006
I do it for a living.
I believe each individual is capable of the amazing. I also believe each individual has the potential to be the catalyst by which others unlock their full potential.
Beyond the COCO Dreamcast, these are five podcasts I've been listening to for the past few months and find both entertaining and informative.
Desktop Zero - 4 compelling reasons to make this a good habit
Yes, this is mine. No I did not cheat, well maybe one folder... You don't need me to tell you that your environment affects your productivit
Design Stories 4: What Makes A Great Creative Leader? by Todd Paulson
I have had the privilege of working with some truly amazing creative leaders. The following is what I've noticed they all have in common and
Reflecting on "Dead Presidents" | The Pitch | Pitchfork
A hustler's anthem, Jay Z's "Dead Presidents" is a mesmerizing production concerned with achieving at any cost, says critic Juan Vidal.
Go Fork Yourself: Tim Ferriss & The Four-Hour Chef
Experiencing Food, Sharing Culture
New Social Network Is a Lot Like LinkedIn, Only Actually Useful | WIRED
WeWork already has a $1.5 billion valuation and 30 locations. Now, the four-year old company is expanding its large footprint even further w
Meet the 20-Year-Old Who Built a YouTube Product Review Empire | WIRED
Marques Brownlee is a YouTube sensation. The tech-review prodigy has 1.8 million subscribers—more followers than Kanye West, Marvel, or Disn
Do Less = Do More. the Art of Being Creative + Productive | Chase Jarvis...
How the Oatmeal, Ben Franklin and the New York Times helps us creatives master the daily schedule and squeeze the most out of a creative day