Beyond the COCO Dreamcast, these are five podcasts I've been listening to for the past few months and find both entertaining and informative.
- COCO CoworkingMarketing Manager, 2014 - present
- AIGAAssociate Director of Career Specialties, 2013 - present
- The Advertising Federation of MinnesotaBoard Member, 2011 - 2014
- Marketing Edge GroupContract — Digital Strategist, 2012 - 2013
- CoCo Coworking & Collaborative SpaceDigital Strategist, 2011 - 2013
- The Advertising Federation of MinnesotaMembership Director, 2009 - 2011
- PUNYSocial Media Director, 2011 - 2011
- dblthinkPresident, 2009 - 2011
- CoCo Coworking & Collaborative SpaceResident Manager, 2009 - 2011
- CreatisGraphic Designer, 2006 - 2009
- Production ArtistErnst & Young, 2005 - 2006
I do it for a living.
I believe each individual is capable of the amazing. I also believe each individual has the potential to be the catalyst by which others unlock their full potential.
Desktop Zero - 4 compelling reasons to make this a good habit
Yes, this is mine. No I did not cheat, well maybe one folder... You don't need me to tell you that your environment affects your productivit
Design Stories 4: What Makes A Great Creative Leader? by Todd Paulson
I have had the privilege of working with some truly amazing creative leaders. The following is what I've noticed they all have in common and
Reflecting on "Dead Presidents" | The Pitch | Pitchfork
A hustler's anthem, Jay Z's "Dead Presidents" is a mesmerizing production concerned with achieving at any cost, says critic Juan Vidal.
Go Fork Yourself: Tim Ferriss & The Four-Hour Chef
Experiencing Food, Sharing Culture
New Social Network Is a Lot Like LinkedIn, Only Actually Useful | WIRED
WeWork already has a $1.5 billion valuation and 30 locations. Now, the four-year old company is expanding its large footprint even further w
Meet the 20-Year-Old Who Built a YouTube Product Review Empire | WIRED
Marques Brownlee is a YouTube sensation. The tech-review prodigy has 1.8 million subscribers—more followers than Kanye West, Marvel, or Disn
Do Less = Do More. the Art of Being Creative + Productive | Chase Jarvis...
How the Oatmeal, Ben Franklin and the New York Times helps us creatives master the daily schedule and squeeze the most out of a creative day