- Marketing Edge GroupDigital Strategist, 2012 - presentI help our clients navigate and effectively leverage the evolving social web. I do this by identifying opportunities through design thinking, network theory, collaboration, and the creation of integrated digital tools.
- CoCo Coworking & Collaborative SpaceDigital Strategist, 2012 - presentI help with the archiving of the CoCo story. I do this by helping to curate its social ecosystem.
- The Advertising Federation of MinnesotaBoard Member, 2012 - presentI oversee the #adfedmn website and our social media platform and analytics strategy. I do this in collaboration with a passionate and incredibly talented group of volunteers.
- The Advertising Federation of MinnesotaMembership Director, 2010 - 2012
- PUNYSocial Media Director, 2012 - 2012
- dblthinkPresident, 2010 - 2012
- CoCo Coworking & Collaborative SpaceResident Manager, 2010 - 2012
- CreatisGraphic Designer, 2007 - 2010
- Production ArtistErnst & Young, 2006 - 2007
I do it for a living.
I believe each individual is capable of the amazing. I also believe each individual has the potential to be the catalyst by which others unlock their full potential.
Below is a break down of my social web ecosystem: The social networks I use daily to organize & archive my experiences.
I don’t view google+ as a social network, I view it as my unique identifier the web over. The central hub I use to openly organize my thoughts and digital activity as it relates to both life & business.
My activity on the actual social network typically revolve around the following #hashtags.
Observations of human behavior.
Ideas and random thoughts.
Running for me is at the intersection of a few things I find interesting: Personal data, technology and physical activity. I'm also currently training for my first marathon. I keep track of my progress using my Asics training profile.
My Timeline on the other hand is a window into my personal life. Which is why it’s the only place I can be found on the web with a different profile picture.
Linkedin is pretty much my living resume, an archive of my professional experience. It’s also where I map and maintain my professional graph as well as stay on top of industry trends.
Their iPad App is the first thing I look at each morning.
I rarely use twitter to actively communicate. In my case tweets replicate the functionality of the status update, both on google+ and on Facebook. I do however use it to publicly archive my process. I also use it to share content I find interesting during research. More importantly I use it to listen, actively consuming content from a carefully curated list of twitter accounts I follow using Flipboard.
Since then I’ve renewed my love for photography and find instagram perfect for capturing random observations & practicing photo composition.Your best camera is the one you have with you.
For me Foursquare is less about the broadcasting of my location, instead I view it as an archive of the places I’ve been. Again, framed in the context of passively documenting my experiences for future reference.
— In life and in business the journey is the destination.
Google's Eric Schmidt: 'let us celebrate capitalism'
Speaking today at a panel at the SXSW conference, Google's executive chairman Eric Schmidt emphasized that Google is "very, very worried" ab
I Pledge Allegiance to the New LinkedIn Publishing Platform (For Now)
I’m a sick man. I suddenly have LinkedInitis. I’m there more times per day than I’m willing to admit. Here’s why.The network has become an i
Facebook Rolls Out Simplified News Feed That Leaves Content And Ads Alon...
Facebook has gone through many iterations, and some growing pains, in its quest to find a happy balance between an interface that people lov
Two Spaces After a Period: Why You Should Never, Ever Do It
Can I let you in on a secret? Typing two spaces after a period is totally, completely, utterly, and inarguably wrong. And yet people who use
LinkedIn’s Quiet, Yet Gigantic Opportunity in Blog Publishing
LinkedIn’s recent decision to open up a publishing platform to a select group of its members hasn’t stirred up much attention. However, this
Microsoft Adds An Intelligent Social Layer With Groups Feature To Office...
Microsoft announced a major update to Office 365 today that adds an intelligent, machine-learning powered social network and "intelligence f
Is Innovation and Disruption a Threat or an Opportunity?
We live in a time when innovation is constant and market disruption threatens...everything. The question is, do you see innovation and disru
Facebook Displaying Page Insights On Page Admins’ Personal Pages? - AllF...
Some Facebook page administrators are seeing modules on their personal pages displaying page insights ad, campaign, and like totals for page