Related hashtags: #advertising #marketing
- Marketing Edge GroupDigital Strategist, 2012 - presentI help our clients navigate and effectively leverage the evolving social web. I do this by identifying opportunities through design thinking, network theory, collaboration, and the creation of integrated digital tools.
- CoCo Coworking & Collaborative SpaceDigital Strategist, 2012 - presentI help with the archiving of the CoCo story. I do this by helping to curate its social ecosystem.
- The Advertising Federation of MinnesotaBoard Member, 2012 - presentI oversee the #adfedmn website and our social media platform and analytics strategy. I do this in collaboration with a passionate and incredibly talented group of volunteers.
- The Advertising Federation of MinnesotaMembership Director, 2010 - 2012
- PUNYSocial Media Director, 2012 - 2012
- dblthinkPresident, 2010 - 2012
- CoCo Coworking & Collaborative SpaceResident Manager, 2010 - 2012
- CreatisGraphic Designer, 2007 - 2010
- Production ArtistErnst & Young, 2006 - 2007
I do it for a living.
I believe each individual is capable of the amazing. I also believe each individual has the potential to be the catalyst by which others unlock their full potential.
Below is a break down of my social web ecosystem: The social networks I use daily to organize & archive my experiences.
I don’t view google+ as a social network, I view it as my unique identifier the web over. The central hub I use to openly organize my thoughts and digital activity as it relates to both life & business.
My activity on the actual social network typically revolve around the following #hashtags.
Observations of human behavior.
Ideas and random thoughts.
Running for me is at the intersection of a few things I find interesting: Personal data, technology and physical activity. I'm also currently training for my first marathon. I keep track of my progress using my Asics training profile.
My Timeline on the other hand is a window into my personal life. Which is why it’s the only place I can be found on the web with a different profile picture.
Linkedin is pretty much my living resume, an archive of my professional experience. It’s also where I map and maintain my professional graph as well as stay on top of industry trends.
Their iPad App is the first thing I look at each morning.
I rarely use twitter to actively communicate. In my case tweets replicate the functionality of the status update, both on google+ and on Facebook. I do however use it to publicly archive my process. I also use it to share content I find interesting during research. More importantly I use it to listen, actively consuming content from a carefully curated list of twitter accounts I follow using Flipboard.
Since then I’ve renewed my love for photography and find instagram perfect for capturing random observations & practicing photo composition.Your best camera is the one you have with you.
For me Foursquare is less about the broadcasting of my location, instead I view it as an archive of the places I’ve been. Again, framed in the context of passively documenting my experiences for future reference.
— In life and in business the journey is the destination.
Common Sense Does Not Apply to Social Media Policies
Social media policies that ask employees to “use common sense” when posting on social networks are inadequate.As someone who’s written dozen
Twitter.com adds pop-up notifications for new favorites, followers, and ...
As part of its ongoing effort to reassure Twitter users that their tweets are actually being read, Twitter is rolling out in-browser notific
Dancing Giants: At Intuit, ideas for new products can come from anywhere
If you were asked to compile a list of the most innovative corporations, it might not occur to you to include a tax, accounting, and finance
Commenting Platform Disqus Introduces Sponsored Comments | TechCrunch
Disqus, which says it powers the comment sections on almost 3 million websites, is announcing a new type of ad unit today — a Sponsored Comm
For Everyone Who Thinks Facebook Is Destroying Their Business, Here Is T...
Facebook is screwing its best customers, right? The only way for an advertiser to reach anyone on Facebook is to pay. Wrong.
The One Thing Productive People Do Before Reaching for their Phones
In a recent study reported in TIME magazine, people check their phone on average 110 times a day. Some people checked it as much as 900 time
Announcing LinkedIn Cats You May Know: Connecting Felines One Paw at a Time
Cats dominate the web, and as one of the largest online social media platforms, we identified a need to connect our members to the feline co
Nine Unseen Qualities That Create Exceptional Leaders
Good leaders look good on paper. Great leaders look great in person; their actions show their value.Yet some leaders go even farther. And th