Start a hangout
Works at First National Bank of Omaha
Attended Texas A&M University
Lives in Omaha, Nebraska
Buy Buttons Everywhere: What it means for retailers and the challenges ahead | Adlucent Blog | Blog | Helping Retailers Succeed | Adlucent Online Marketing
Two weeks ago the Wall Street Journal broke the news that Google is potentially launching a Buy Button on mobile search results, which was confirmed a week later by Omid Kordestani, Google's Chief Business Officer. Yesterday Pinterest confirmed they are launching “Buyable Pins” later this month.
Millions of early state primary voters are consuming the news through the front pages of local daily newspapers.We collect these front pages from Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada, and South Carolina, and the major national newspapers, and deliver them to you be
Is this a good thing?
Since credit remains tight for many borrowers, a federal regulator is trying to ease rules to put the housing market back on track.
Local Inventory Ads (LIAs), were created by Google to make a retailer’s local stores and inventory accessible to people shopping online, displaying on PLAs.
Check out this video on YouTube:
While beating the Yankees in miraculous fashion to win the ALCS in 2004, the Red Sox still had work to do in order to erase 86 years of frustration. And it was a four-game sweep, capped by another Derek Lowe shutdown performance 10 years ago today, that officially broke the dreaded Curse of the Bambino.
Senior Associate, Digital Strategies at First National Bank of Nebraska
- First National Bank of OmahaSenior Associate, Digital Strategies, 2014 - present
- Devoto, Inc.President, 2014 - 2014Personalized Audience Marketing
- Lambert Vet SupplyDirector, Marketing and Ecommerce, 2013 - 2014
- Oriental Trading CompanyE-Commerce Marketing Manager, 2009 - 2013
- Orchard Marketing Group (own business)Owner, Consultant, 2002 - 2012
- Wells Fargo FinancialE-Business Analyst, 2007 - 2009
- RadiSys CorporationSalesforce.com Administrator, Online Marketing Manager, 2004 - 2006
- Centric EventsE-Marketing Manager, 2000 - 2004
- Borders Books and CafeCafe Manager, 1999 - 1999
- Starbucks CoffeeStore Manager, PR & Special Events Manager, 1994 - 1999
- US ArmyArmor Officer, 1LT, 1988 - 2003
Troy, Alabama - Pella, Iowa - Macomb, Illinois - Portland, Oregon - Charlotte, North Carolina - Greensboro, North Carolina - Minneapolis, Minnesota - Fort Knox, Kentucky - Keesler AFB, Mississippi - Lackland AFB, Texas - Maryville, Missouri - Mexico Beach, Florida - Troy, Alabama - Montgomery, Alabama - Havre, Montana -
- Buzz (current)
Dad to four kids, lucky husband, and wicked big fan of the Huskers and Red Sox in Omaha, Nebraska
I have been struck by the Holy Spirit. Our family has been blessed beyond all dreams. We've been called to plant a Christian Holy Spirit-led school in Omaha. We have four beautiful kids.
I love ecommerce and I've been fortunate to have many mentors and to lead great people to grow above the curve.
God bless you and your day.
- Texas A&M UniversityMBA, 2006 - 2007
- Portland State UniversityOnline Marketing Channel Communications, 2002 - 2003
- US Army Armor SchoolOfficers Basic School, 1993 - 1993
- Northwest Missouri State UniversityPsychology, Business, Military Science, 1988 - 1992