- Lambert Vet SupplyDirector, Marketing and Ecommerce, 2013 - present
- Oriental Trading CompanyE-Commerce Marketing Manager, 2009 - 2013
- Orchard Marketing Group (own business)Owner, Consultant, 2002 - 2012
- Wells Fargo FinancialE-Business Analyst, 2007 - 2009
- RadiSys CorporationSalesforce.com Administrator, Online Marketing Manager, 2004 - 2006
- Centric EventsE-Marketing Manager, 2000 - 2004
- Borders Books and CafeCafe Manager, 1999 - 1999
- Starbucks CoffeeStore Manager, PR & Special Events Manager, 1994 - 1999
- US ArmyArmor Officer, 1LT, 1988 - 2003
- Buzz (current)
- Texas A&M UniversityMBA, 2006 - 2007
- Portland State UniversityOnline Marketing Channel Communications, 2002 - 2003
- US Army Armor SchoolOfficers Basic School, 1993 - 1993
- Northwest Missouri State UniversityPsychology, Business, Military Science, 1988 - 1992
Survey: Consumers Ready For Indoor Location, Marketing
A new consumer survey by “iBeacon marketing platform” provider Swirl, which works with specialty retailers such as Alexi and Ani and Timberl
Hershey's: "We're Marketing In A Digital World" Not Doing "Digital Marke...
Feeling lost in the world of digital marketing, with all the choices you have to make and how thing are constantly changing? Perhaps take a
7 Common Pitfalls Of Google Display Network Campaign Management
The Google Display Network has been around for a long time now, yet marketers continue to make many of the same mistakes over and over again
If Online Ad Targeting Works, Does More Targeting Work Better?
A former colleague at Forrester Research recently published a study that described his view of the future of online marketing. The study is
Using First-Party Data For SEM On Google & Way Beyond!
As a general rule, the marketer with the most actionable data wins. There are many types of data but the most useful kind — the GlenGarry da
10 Shocking Statistics About Employee Engagement [infographic]
So often we can feel like we are drowning in a sea of monotony. Find a cause that makes you want to wake up every morning and change the wor
Start The New Year With A PPC Health Check: Part 2
Welcome to Part 2 of my PPC Health Check series! In part 1, I covered account structure, settings, conversion tracking and budgets. Today’s
PSH – The Uncool - The Official Site for Everything Cameron Crowe
My original take on this scene was a loud, late night pronouncement from Lester Bangs. A call to arms. In Phil’s hands it became something d
Moz 2014 Industry Survey Reveals Budgets Are Up & Median Marketing S...
Marketing analytics provider Moz has released its latest industry survey, polling more than 3,700 internet professionals on a number of mark
Quick Guide: Create Ad Copy That Gets More Clicks than Your Competition ...
Many paid search advertisers simply don’t spend enough time writing relevant ad copy and testing ad copy to improve click-through and conver
Study: 34% Of Google Search Results Have Rich Media, 9 Organic Links &am...
Conductor released a study that analyzed the ten blue links at Google showing 34% show rich media, nine organic listings and nine search ads
6 Analytics Tips To Predict Your Online Marketing Revenue In 2014
Though 2014 has just started and most budgets have been allocated to individual acquisition channels, it is not too late to analyze how to b
Famous Movie Quotes as Charts - the Poster - Blog About Infographics and...
Dr. Nathan Yau, PhD from FlowingData.com has charted the 100 most memorable quotes from America...
PPC Excel Tips For Every Level: Part 1, Huge Time Savers For Beginners (...
Excel is that must-have tool for managing, analyzing and reporting on paid search campaigns that is impossible to know too well. Many of us
Analytics: A Beginner's Guide To Data Visualization
Lately, I have been writing about taking a closer look at your marketing data, and my last piece discussed the design of meaningful dashboar