I am genuinely pleased with this. I thought it was going to be a load of tat that would pack in after a week. It's not. A cheap solar light that makes me so happy every time I use it. Will be purchasing two more very soon.
5 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- Now found the instructions
Mode1: not triggered - stays on dim, triggered - on bright (20s)
Mode2: not triggered - off, triggered on bright (20s)
Mode3: On bright (until battery dies)5w
- Julie WillsModeratorInteresting - I rather like the dim until triggered idea. Might kill the batteries fast though.
- yeah, probably. I stick to mode 25w
- Julie WillsModerator+1Mode 1 could be good for relatively short term use during a Motorhome trip though :)5w
- Glad to see this has pleased others. I bought a second, have it above a garden table for the evenings. It was a bit too bright. Have moved it near the cars... Just for somewhere to put it. I keep it on mode 2, but mode 1 is handy for short blasts at night if looking for something in the car.5w
I'm going to get a second for the patio at the side of the house, where the boy's trampoline sits, and a third for the rear of the house to deter the opportunistic scallies. If they walk past all three, I have to figure that they are pretty determined.5w