From Android Auto, to Android Wear, to your phone, tablet, or even your desktop or laptop, Google Play music is currently and has been since launch back in 2011, my favorite music streaming service.
Years ago I tried Pandora. When Spotify first came to the USA, I gave them a try. I haven't used any other service since though. For me, there's no need. Nothing compares to the availability, flexibility, and fits my listening habits better than Google Play Music.
Here's a new video that was pushed to YouTube.
1) “I'm not that much of a socialist compared to Eisenhower.”
2) “Over the next few years.. we have got to move the minimum wage to a living wage. And I apologize to nobody for that.”
3) “Why, over her political career, has Wall Street been.. the major campaign contributor to Hillary Clinton? Maybe they're dumb and they don't know what they're going to get, but I don't think so.”
4) “If Teddy Roosevelt, a good Republican, were alive today, you know what he'd say [to the banks who are too big to fail]? ‘Break them up.’"
5) “I have never heard a candidate… who has received huge amounts of money from oil, from coal, from Wall Street, from the military industrial complex... say, oh, these campaign contributions will not influence me. I'm going to be independent. Well, why do they make millions of dollars of campaign contributions? They expect to get something. Everybody knows that.”
6) “You said.. the donations to Secretary Clinton are compromising. So what did you think of her answer?”
“Not good enough.”
7) “Wall Street played by the rules? Who are we kidding? The business model of Wall Street is fraud. That's what it is.”
8) “Here's my promise — Wall Street representatives will not be in my cabinet.”
9) “The problem is people all over this country -- not you, Secretary Clinton -- are shouting at each other.”
10) “I think [the Secretary] said something like the bulk of the responsibility is not ours. Well, in fact, I would argue that the disastrous invasion of Iraq, something that I strongly opposed, has unraveled the region completely and led to the rise of al-Qaeda and to ISIS.”
11) “I am running a campaign differently than any other candidate. We are relying on small campaign donors, 750,000 of them, 30 bucks a piece. That's who I'm indebted to.”
12) “It is not a radical idea to say that if somebody works 40 hours a week, that person should not be living in poverty.”
13) "Climate change is directly related to the rise of global terrorism." Nations will start "struggling over limited amounts of water, limited amounts of land to grow their crops, and you're going to see all kinds of international conflict."
14) — “Let's say you're elected president. Congratulations.” —
“Thank you. Looking forward to it.”
(thanks to HumanOfEarth for compiling most of this list
#mydailybernie #FeelTheBern #BernieSanders #demdebate
It's nice to see Eugene Robinson of the Washington Post noticing!
read his column here ☛ https://goo.gl/u0EC8J
"At this point, anyone who doesn’t take Bernie Sanders seriously must not be paying attention."
#FeelTheBern #ItsBernieBaby #mydailybernie #BernieSanders
- Pierce College
- Oak Park High School
cPro Craigslist Mobile Client - Android Apps on Google Play
Craigslist Mobile Multi-City Search • Posting • Account Management • Notifications • Photo Wall • Thumbnail Photo Previews • Map Browser ---
JustWatch - Movies & TV Shows - Android Apps on Google Play
JustWatch - Find out where to watch movies & tv shows streaming online.JustWatch is the easiest way to browse through your favorite movies o
Real Estate App: Search Homes - Android Apps on Google Play
House hunting just got easier & more fun with the free Redfin Real Estate App. Search nearby homes, condos, open houses, and townhouses (inc
Google Authenticator - Android Apps on Google Play
Google Authenticator generates 2-step verification codes on your phone.Enable 2-step verification to protect your account from hijacking by
Lightbars and Ludacris speed: A Review of Google's Chromebook Pixel - Ch...
Lightbars and Ludacris speed: A Review of Google's Chromebook Pixel. I've always wanted a Pixel. Ever since the first iteration was launched
What You Need to Know Before Buying a Chromebox - OMG! Chrome!
If you're thinking of buying a Chromebox this holiday season, whether as a gift for yourself or a treat for a loved one, let me say that I a