- Google Student Ambassador, 2013 - present
- Curtin UniversityOutreach Sessional Academic, 2012 - 2014
- Curtin UniversityCRM Assistant Developer, 2012 - 2014
- Curtin UniversityStudent Ambassador, 2011 - 2012
(+618) 9266 9818
- Curtin UniversityComputer Science, 2010 - present
- Westlake Boys' High School2007 - 2009
- Otago Boys' High School2005 - 2006
- Balmacewen Intermediate School2004 - 2004
- Nelson Intermediate School2003 - 2003
- Nelson Central School2002 - 2002
- Kleinzee Senior Primary School2000 - 2001
- Kleinzee Junior Primary School1997 - 1999
- St Dominic's College1997 - 1997
- St Dominic's College Pre Primary1996 - 1996
- Smurfieland1995 - 1995
- Buzz (current)
The U.S. military are now ordering drone strikes using nothing but cellphone metadata, not knowing if who they want to kill is actually near the phone, nor caring about all the civilians in the drone strike area. All they're doing is targeting phones. And they're becoming almost virtually reliant on this NSA metadata to carry out hundreds and hundreds of air strikes. They're carrying out operations in countries without a single boot on the ground or pilot in the air.
"According to a former drone operator for the military’s Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) who also worked with the NSA, the agency often identifies targets based on controversial metadata analysis and cell-phone tracking technologies. Rather than confirming a target’s identity with operatives or informants on the ground, the CIA or the U.S. military then orders a strike based on the activity and location of the mobile phone a person is believed to be using."
Researchers in Singapore made an electric lollipop that simulates a real...
You know how watching the Food Network sometimes makes you want to lick your TV? No? Anyway. In the future we may be able to experience tast
3D printing maniac builds entire film SLR camera with $30 in parts
Film cameras are sadly a dying breed, but 3D printers are just starting their march to the mainstream consumer market. Thankfully for 35mm f
NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden: 'I do not expect to see home again'
Source for the Guardian's NSA files on why he carried out the biggest intelligence leak in a generation – and what comes next
Troy Hunt: Your login form posts to HTTPS, but you blew it when you load...
Here's an often held conversation between concerned website user and site owner: User: “Hey mate, your website isn't using SSL when I enter
NASA: Meteor slams into Moon, causes explosion visible to naked eye on E...
A MASSIVE explosion from a meteor which crashed into the Moon was visible to the naked eye on Earth, NASA says.