Donald Trump loves the poorly educated. They are easier to scam. But one of Trump's alleged scams is about to get him the chair -- the witness chair.
Trump will be taking a little vacation from his "Make America Great" con to testify as a witness in multi-million-dollar fraud case against him and his now-defunct Trump University.
"The reality-show star and international businessman will be forced to be grilled under oath over allegations in the lawsuit that he engaged in deceptive trade practices and scammed thousands of students who enrolled in his 'university' courses in response to promises he would make them rich in the real estate market." 
Never licensed as a school, Trump University is said to have bilked students out of thousands of dollars with misleading advertisements. Students paid $1,495 for a three-day workshop, which ended up being just another sales pitch for additional workshops and mentoring at a cost of up to $35,000.
"Bob Guillo put $34,995 on his American Express card to pay for the Trump Gold Elite package. He said he walked away with little more than meaningless certificates of completion and a photograph of himself with a life-size image of The Donald."
“'I really felt stupid that I was scammed by Trump,' Guillo said. 'I thought that he was really legit.'” 
Trump faces three pending lawsuits, including one in which the New York attorney general is seeking $40 million in restitution. The judge in that case has already ruled that Trump is personally liable for illegally operating a university without a proper license. Trump will head to a federal courtroom in San Diego to take the witness stand and answer accusations of running a financial fraud in yet one more of his failed businesses.
If the court date is in May, Trump will be on the stand in the middle of the final phase of the GOP primary schedule.
- Local, Regional, National, Galactic, UniversalLIFE .... IT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE BUSY MAKING PLANS ...., 1956 - present
- School of RockTHE ARRANGEMENT OF AUDITORY TONES AND SETS OF TONES IN ORDER TO ALTER THE EMOTIONAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL PERSPECTIVE IN HUMANS, present
- CleverMoonProductionsAudio Engineer / Producer / Owner, 2010 - present
- Kinematic Music / PensaconLead Audio Engineer, 2012 - 2013
- Actor, Author, Astrophysicist ..... Butcher, Baker, Candlestick-makerwith Cocoa in my heart ...., 1955 - present
- The Double L BarHouse Lighting Designer / Programmer / Audio Engineer, 1995 - 2012
- Rehoboth Beach BandstandHouse Audio Engineer, 2009 - 2012
- Paradise GrillHouse Audio Engineer, 2014 - presentOutdoor Beach Club/Restaurant/Marina on Paradise Island on Indian River Bay
- Schwartz Center for the ArtsHouse Audio Engineer, 2013 - presentRestored theater built early 1900's featuring live music and stage productions
David Bowie Confirms New Album Blackstar Coming in January | News | Pitc...
A source describes the record as "completely bonkers"
The Religious Right’s Full Page Denunciation of the United States Consti...
If you want a place where you tell everybody what God wants and then force everybody else to listen to you, you're in the wrong country
Neill Blomkamp To Direct New 'Alien' Movie, Produced By Ridley Scott
Neill Blomkamp will direct the next film in the 'Alien' franchise, 20th Century Fox announced on Wednesday (18th February).
8tracks internet radio | Free music playlists | Best app for music
Welcome to 8tracks, the best place for music discovery on the internet. Create your own playlist to share with the world, or listen for free
The bigger the dream, the greater the opportunity - Virgin.com
Those whoachieve great things are the ones willing to be scared but not scared off. If you dream big andtake risks, impossible becomes just
Google removes two sneaky Chrome extensions for serving up ad spam | Sil...
Google has stayed true to its word and begun removing Chrome browser extensions that violate its terms of service, in particular by serving
Digital World of Paul, The Meeting Spot on Flickr. Via Flickr: Grand...
The Meeting Spot on Flickr. Via Flickr: Grand Central Station New York City
The US Navy's Most Intimidating Creation Yet Just Hit The Water
The Navy just put its newest destroyer, the USS...
KISS, Nirvana, Linda Ronstadt, Peter Gabriel among Rock and Roll Hall of...
Nirvana, Linda Ronstadt, Peter Gabriel, Hall and Oates, and The Replacements are among first-time nominees to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame