The Hudson. Staring at NY & NJ. Was a blessing to travel the world, but there's no place like home http://instagr.am/p/IXriuFw8Hz/
37 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Yes, I agree with you, "there is no place like home". Thanks.Mar 19, 2012
- Omg never travelled before would sooo love toMar 19, 2012
- Mr. Suporta; really appreciate your tweet exchanges with your boys [ie: Wentz, Beckett, etc.] So glad you guys go public w/ your respective banter > you all are quite the philosophers... and possess such quick wit; very entertaining! Still hoping for a follow back... [anywhere/ even here @ g+]!
Respect Always, Colleen OdenMar 20, 2012
- piao liangApr 7, 2012
- in case you still care about your uruguayan peeps: http://www.lowereastsideny.com/event/csv-presents-uruguay-on-the-lower-east-side-paintings-and-ceramics/Apr 12, 2012
- very beautifulJun 21, 2012
- lindoAug 23, 2012
- kkkkkkkkkkkSep 25, 2012
Add a comment...