Oferta de Trabajo
Data Security Analyst
Provides technical support for moderately complex security-related issues. Assists Senior Staff with security consulting and moderately complex security projects related to data access, integrity and confidentiality. Assists customers in identifying security risks to their applications. Participates in the evaluation and implementation of emerging data access control technologies, information systems security issues, safeguards and techniques. Maintains a familiarity with government and industry regulations pertaining to information security that apply to the financial services industry. Provides training and assistance for installed security products and may assist in the delivery of security awareness programs. Monitors information security events and solutions for EVERTEC and its customers. Execute and follow up on alerts generated on the system during the execution of the monitoring procedures. Performs the monitoring of Unix-like, Windows, Oracle and other systems security events. Execute incident management procedures. Generate metric reports for client and top management. Monitors and identify possible threats in the system and determine its vulnerability. Audit walkthroughs and evidence submission. Perform vulnerability detection and evaluation, security incident response and procedures. Identify future trends and threats. Maintain abreast of information security knowledge, technologies and best practices.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, information technology or related field from an accredited institution. At least five (5) years of experience working in the administration of UNIX and Windows systems.
Certificates and licenses:
CISSP or CISM (Preferred)
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) (Preferred)
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· System Administration and security administration experience with IBM AIX, Linux and Solaris operating systems.
· Ability to monitor, support and update service tickets; diagnose and contact users with the status.
· Experience with system security configuration and monitoring.
· Ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment.
· Experience with vulnerability management and identification.
· Knowledge of scripting languages such as shell scripting, Python; Perl is highly desirable.
· Knowledge in Information Security concepts and principles.
· Strong analytical, conceptual skills and problem solving ability.
· Ability to communicate effectively with different areas across the organization.
· Problem solving skills in technical areas (networks, systems and applications).
· Able to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Proficient in both oral and written English and Spanish.
· Mastery of MS Office systems: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
· Ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm
Available to work extended hours, weekends and/or holidays as needed and the availability to travel as required supporting projects in the region.
EVERTEC Group, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled