- SinoVision English ChannelDirector / Production Switcher / Photojournalist / Producer / Editor / Video Production Trainer / Photographer, 2012 - presentWork activities vary greatly depending on the type of program being filmed (such as: studio or outside broadcast program, television dramas, commercials, documentaries, current affair and news), and whether the camera operator is using one of several cameras or a portable single camera. Currently the producer and director of their flagship show called “WE TALK”, a show about Asians fulfilling their dreams here in America. Other typical work activities include: Assembling, preparing and setting up equipment prior to filming, which may include tripods, monitors, lighting, cables and leads, and headphones. Offering advice on how best to shoot a scene, explaining the visual impact created by particular shots. Planning shots for expensive drama scenes beforehand. Practicing the camera moves required for pre-arranged shots. Studying scripts beforehand. Finding solutions to technical or other practical problems. Repairing and maintaining equipment. Remaining current with filming methods and equipment for programs and shoots. Working as sole camera operator in situations where one operator is involved or required for filming. Demonstrating a good awareness of health and safety issues at all times during filming.
- Morpheus Pictures LLCCo- Owner / Director / Cameraman, 2013 - presentFilming Inspirational / Motivational documentaries.
- Emerging Artists ConnectHead of Video Department, 2011 - 2014Worked closely with editor-in-chief to set the Youtube's production schedule. Made assignments and delegated jobs amongst video team. Set the Youtube's production schedule and oversaw that it was met.
- Channel Young (星摩)Photojournalist, 2011 - 2014Was the corresponding Photojournalist for a segment about the Best Fashion Schools which was filmed in Parsons. Also worked with them two years prior under the same title of photojournalist covering the Victoria Secret Fashion Show in 2012.
- TFNY Productions2nd Unit Cameraman, 2010 - 2010Was responsible in capturing the moments of the artist named Ulla Darni as well as be the gaffer of the shoot,
- TuneintokyoProd1st Assistant Camera, 2011 - 20111st Assistant Camera Op - Primary responsibility was to maintain image sharpness on subject or action that was being filmed.
- Vision Vehicle Productions2nd AC and Camera PA, 2011 - 2011Used detailed knowledge of the theories and workings of a motion picture camera and the correct treatment of the equipment. Handled the film between the can and the magazine. Ensured that the entire production runs smoothly.
I am a Cinematographer/Photographer living and working in New York City. I originally wanted to be an animator, attending briefly The Art Students League of New York in Fine Arts until I found my true interest in cinematography and decided to pursue it further. I then graduated with an AOS degree from The Art Institute of New York City in Video Production. While Attending AiNYC, I quickly gained a reputation as a skilled DoP and shot over 200 shorts, music videos, commercials, feature docu's, and art installation pieces. I am always studying and staying current with my craft.
- THE ART INSTITUTE OF NEW YORK2010
- P.S 102
- M.S 1441997 - 1999
- HEBERT H. LEHMAN HIGH SCHOOL2000
Film Equipment.,Video Lighting Equipment and Stage Lighting - BarnDoor
Buy Film Equipment including Video Lighting and Grip Gear for Video, Photo and Stage Lighting. Bulbs and Expendable Supplies Store.
The Cinematography of Jeff Cronenweth - DIY Photography
Hacking Photography - one Picture at a time