- Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLCAttorney - Lawyer Criminal Defense, DUI Defense, DWI Defense, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice Lawyer, Maryland Attorney MD, 2009 - present
- Baltimore County State's Attorney's OfficeAssistant State's Attorney, 2006 - 2009
- Internal Revenue Service - Legislative Affairs DivisionLegislative Affairs Assistant, 2001 - 2002
- Federal District Court - New Orleans, LouisianaClerk
6914 Holabird Avenue Baltimore, Maryland 21222-1747
G. Randolph Rice, Jr. is an attorney based in Baltimore, Maryland representing clients in the fields of criminal defense, felonies, misdemeanors, DUI, DWI, Drunk Driving, personal injury, car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice, medical mistakes, civil litigation, wills and estates, domestic law, and general practice.
- Here is a link to my website. We provide information on various criminal charges and outcomes as well as what to do if you are charged with a crime or injured as the result of another's negligence.
- We have a blog on our website which is designed to give updated information on Maryland law
- Follow me on Twitter @RiceLawMD.
- Find out more information at our Facebook page.
- I also work with other lawyers who provide advise and guidance in all areas of the law, so please feel free to contact the office if you have any legal case.
- The office is at located at 6914 Holabird Avenue, Suite A, Baltimore, Maryland 21222
During his final year of law school he worked as an intern with the Baltimore County State's Attorney's Office in the Gang Division. After receiving his degree from Loyola University School of Law - New Orleans, he became a law clerk with the Baltimore County State's Attorney's Office, eventually being sworn in as an Assistant State's Attorney for Baltimore County.
As an Assistant State's Attorney for Baltimore County he tried 1000's of cases before juries and Judges. After leaving the State's Attorney's Office for Baltimore County he established his own law practice providing his clients with the highest level of legal advise and counsel.
Maryland State Courts
Maryland Court of Special Appeals
Maryland Court of Appeals
United States District Courts for the District of Maryland
Loyola University - New Orleans, J.D.
University of Virginia - B.A. - Economics
Private Practice - Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC
Assistant State's Attorney - Baltimore County
Law Clerk - Baltimore County State's Attorney's Office
Law Clerk - U.S. Federal District Court - Eastern District of Louisiana
American Bar Association
- Loyola University School of Law - New Orleans, LA2003 - 2006
- University of Virginia - Charlottesville, VA1996 - 2001
- Episcopal High School1996
- Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC, Premier Criminal Defense, DUI, DWI Drunk Driving Defense, Personal Injury, Accident Law, Accident Lawyer, Accident Attorney, Dundalk Maryland Attorney, Attorney in Dundalk Maryland, Dundalk MD attorney, Lawyer in Dundalk Maryland, Wills and Estatets, Civil Litigation, Felony and Misdemeanor Defense, Circuit and District Court Lawyer Attorney