European equity markets power ahead on Monday, due to healthy manufacturing PMI numbers.
With predictable regularity, the UK pound plummeted as FX markets opened on Sunday evening, due to various UK publications, such as The Sunday Times, suggesting that the prime minister Theresa May will insist on controlling her country's borders as part of Brexit. Therefore a full exit from Europe, including tariff free trade ending for the UK, will be the only option. As a consequence sterling slumped versus its major peers. http://blog.fxcc.com/17709
FXCC MORNING ROLL CALL.
* FXCC HAS NO DEALING DESK - NO INTERVENTION
- No Conflict of Interest - No dealing desk broker means we never trade against you.
- Best Bid/Ask Price – FXCC Price Aggregator shows the best Bid/Ask prices to trade.
- Variable Spreads – Our variable spreads follow what the markets are doing.
- Anonymous Forex Trading – All your orders remain anonymous. No more Stop or Limit Hunting
* FXCC BUSINESS MODEL, THE ECN/STP MODEL
FXCC provides its clients with direct access to a liquid Forex ECN model in which all clients obtain the same access to the same liquid markets, all trades are executed instantaneously without any delay or re-quotes.
Our business model is based on utilizing Straight Through Processing (STP), all our clients' orders are sent to the premier and leading Forex banks and that make up our pool of liquidity providers, eliminating the potential for any price or spread manipulations or any conflict of interest.
+357 250 250 01
Amorosa Centre, 2nd floor, 2 Samou Street, 4043 Yermasoyia Limassol, Cyprus