Microsoft is working on its 'Cortana' rival to Apple's Siri and Google Now, which will be integrated into new Windows smart phones and devices as soon as April.
Read more: http://www.33rdsquare.com/2014/01/microsoft-may-release-cortana-in-april.html#ixzz2r6Er6pLN
Follow us:@33rdsquare on Twitter | 33rdsquare on Facebook
- Fundación Global Democracia y DesarrolloChief Economist, Former Director General, 2000 - present
- Government of the Dominican RepublicDeputy Secretary of State, 1996 - 2000
- SRI-International (formerly Stanford Research Institute) International Policy CenterProject Manager, 1992 - 1996
- Investment Promotion Council of the Dominican RepublicExecutive Director, 1989 - 1992
- Government of the Dominican RepublicDeputy Secretary of State, 1986 - 1989
- UNPHU (Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Ureña)Professor, 1981 - 1986
- Asociación de Importadores de la República DominicanaEconomic Advisor, 1981 - 1982
- BPD (Banco Popular Dominicano)Cashier, 1971 - 1974
- DINAFA (Distribuidora Nacional Farmacéutica)Dispatcher, Accountant, 1967 - 1971
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
FOREIGN INVESTMENT PROMOTER - INTERNATIONAL NEGOTIATOR - CORPORATE/GOVERNMENT RELATIONS ADVISOR
- Singularity UniversityExponential Technologies, 2009
- Rutgers UniversityCyberspace and Society, 2011
- Rutgers UniversitySingularity Studies, 2010
- University of ChicagoEconomics, 1980 - 2011
- Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez UreñaBusiness and Economics, 1970 - 1980
- Georgia Military AcademyHigh School and ROTC, 1965 - 1966
- Carol Morgan SchoolJunior School, 1958 - 1965
33rd Square | Microsoft May Release Cortana In April
Microsoft is working on its 'Cortana' rival to Apple's Siri and Google Now, which will be integrated into new Windows smart phones and devic
The Man Who Thinks He Never Has to Eat Again Is Probably Going to Be a B...
Rob Rhinehart's hobby of eating nothing but a smoothie that looks like semen has become a career thanks to a crowd-funded cam…
Singularity University Features Female Entrepreneurs at CROWDFUNDxWOMEN
There aren’t enough women in tech. It’s an often repeated refrain. Raising capital can be daunting for any new business, but sometimes for r
HowStuffWorks "5 Therapeutic Ways to Use Virtual Reality"
Discover 5 Therapeutic Ways to Use Virtual Reality! Keep reading to learn about Therapeutic Ways to Use Virtual Reality.
HowStuffWorks "Our 10 Favorite Replacements for 'Where's My Flying Car?'"
HowStuffWorks is ready to put the flying car future to rest and think about one filled with moon bases, undersea cities and more crazy stuff
4 Reasons Why Apple's iBeacon Is About to Disrupt Interaction Design | W...
An emerging, invisible infrastructure will give designers an entirely new technological frontier to explore.
33rd Square | Jobocalypse Looks At The Mechanization of Work
Jobocalypse is a look at the rapidly changing face of robotics and how it will revolutionize employment and jobs over the next thirty years.
33rd Square | Daniel Dewey on the Intelligence Explosion
For Daniel Dewey the possibility of an intelligence explosion, the rapid advance of recursively self-improving artificial intelligence is on
33rd Square | Google Swallowing Up Robotics Companies
Google's former head of Android software is now taking the company in a new direction. Andy Rubin is spearheading an effort at Google that i
» The Top 10 Future Predictions by Michio Kaku Source of Likely and Pref...
Filed under: Future Predictions by futurepredictions — Leave a comment. December 2, 2013. In a recent article in the New York Times by Michi
Ask Ray | Death can be erased if humanity makes the right moves | Kurzwe...
Dear Ray, Is it stressful to view life as a sort of race against the clock, in which it’s presumably --- at least partly --- in your power w
Transhumanist Nikola Danaylov Faces Tragedy with Resolve
How does a transhumanist cope with three close family deaths in three weeks?
Everything You Need To Know About The New Internet—The 'Internet Of Things'
You think mobile devices and the Internet have changed the world? You haven’t seen anything yet.