69 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 8 previous comments
- I am updating a previous release (link below) with about 50 more pages and revised parts. The most changes will be to the section on plane parts and the section on 102 minutes/explosions when the 1st plane hit (jet fuel, I am coming to see!). Despite my website's name, I have since come to learn most of the 9/11 conspiracy theories are BS. Most of the data on my website is for archiving/naming video sources for the important events that day. I like to think of this book as one of the best resources on the attacks in New York. Your pic will make it better! And it's free. My website has no ads, either. Thanks. http://www.911conspiracy.tv/pdf/9-11_Debris_An_Investigation_of_Ground_Zero_by_Matt_Nelson.pdf28w
- Yes, I give you permission to use this photo for your book. Without restriction.28w
- Great! Thanks. I'll be publishing to the web, with the same pdf address, a week or so before the anniversary if you want to check it out.
P.S. If you ever get into the candy center of a -7R4D again, please take a photo of the ring of duct tubes we were talking about. Big thanks.28w
- Another question please: I found an image apparently from a repair and maintenance manual (year/title unknown): i995.photobucket.com - i995.photobucket.com/albums/af74/waypastvne/Screen%20shot%202015-03-22%20at%204.20.36%20PM.jpg
purporting to show the turbine cooling duct being modified. That is the part number I showed you earlier, where Chromalloy didn't list 7R4D as compatible on the part's webpage and conspiracy theorists latched onto that as proof since the part IS seen on the 9/11 Murray St. engine fragment, which is supposed to be from a 7R4D.
The question is of authenticity of course. Are you familiar with this procedure? Do you have a similar document showing the part does belong on a 7R4D? A link, image, anything? Any help is greatly appreciated!
- Mr. Nelson. I have a request from you. Could you please give me the e-mail from Pratt & Whitney to ask detailed information about the JT9D-7R4D? Thanks. I hope you will answer me.7w
- Hello, the email address I used: HELP24@pw.utc.com7w