69 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 10 previous comments
- Great! Thanks. I'll be publishing to the web, with the same pdf address, a week or so before the anniversary if you want to check it out.
P.S. If you ever get into the candy center of a -7R4D again, please take a photo of the ring of duct tubes we were talking about. Big thanks.Aug 19, 2016
- Another question please: I found an image apparently from a repair and maintenance manual (year/title unknown): i995.photobucket.com - i995.photobucket.com/albums/af74/waypastvne/Screen%20shot%202015-03-22%20at%204.20.36%20PM.jpg
purporting to show the turbine cooling duct being modified. That is the part number I showed you earlier, where Chromalloy didn't list 7R4D as compatible on the part's webpage and conspiracy theorists latched onto that as proof since the part IS seen on the 9/11 Murray St. engine fragment, which is supposed to be from a 7R4D.
The question is of authenticity of course. Are you familiar with this procedure? Do you have a similar document showing the part does belong on a 7R4D? A link, image, anything? Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks again!Sep 25, 2016
- Mr. Nelson. I have a request from you. Could you please give me the e-mail from Pratt & Whitney to ask detailed information about the JT9D-7R4D? Thanks. I hope you will answer me.Jan 7, 2017
- Hello, the email address I used: HELP24@pw.utc.comJan 11, 2017
- Hey Matt, I know it has been a long time. We just recently started working with some JT9D-7R4D & E1 engines again. I took a photo of the TOBI duct area prior to it being removed, if you were interested.Mar 13, 2017
- Perfect! Thanks very much!Mar 13, 2017
Add a comment...