With over seven years of experience in digital marketing from working with specific clients and large-scale agencies, I have continued to hone my skills in data analysis, trend forecasting, and the ‘user journey’. My unique background in design and technology gives me insight into the ‘why’ behind the data. Competitive analysis, process strategy, and lead generation are just some of the ways in which I’m apply to apply my skillset to help solve complex problems. My career thus far has given me the ability to communicate effectively across a variety of different stakeholders from the C-Suite to the IT department. I work well across teams and independently. I am highly organized, attentive to detail, and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Parsons The New School for Design
- Summit High School
- SSA & CompanyDigital Marketing Specialist, 2013 - present• Manages the organization’s digital presence through the use of CMS tools and social media • Manages the execution of customer insights programs across all individual businesses. This includes actively working with team members to implement outreach, analyze feedback data, and categorize client comments by theme to generate strategic insights, and suggest and implement process improvements with client teams. • Manages all digital projects at the enterprise level as well as for individual businesses, including company intranet projects. • Provides expertise in the content management system for all content owners. • Ensures brand guidelines are adopted throughout all web properties. • Collaborates with key team members, both internally as well as externally at client sites, and vendors. • Develops and manage a standard client survey tool, (e.g., visual studio). • Implements SEO best practices and optimize web traffic. Monitor/analyze web activity using Google Analytics and Google Webmaster.
- Creative Fluff Art & Design MagazineFounder, 2008 - present
- LexisNexis / Martindale HubbleQuality Assurance Manager, 2010 - 2013• Developed/implemented performance monitoring system for SEO clients • Developed/implemented quality assurance & SEO audit process • Developed/implemented SEO benchmarking system • Helped refine SEO development & execution process • Managed onsite & offshore teams • SEO research and development • Responsible for overseeing product consistency, effectiveness & long term financial stability • Managed a portfolio of $880K in Search Engine Optimization clients • Provided SEO solutions & services to lawyers nationwide • Delivered exceptional client service explaining offering to clients
- B.R. GuestGraphic Design Assistant, 2006 - 2007
- Blue Fountain MediaOnline Marketing Specialist, 2007 - 2009• Worked on various projects that involved social media strategies, search engine optimization, inbound link analysis and linkbuilding, web maintenance and updating, and corporate identity branding
- The Huffington PostTraffic Editor, 2009 - 2009• Drove 250K people to the website weekly • Managed / updated official Twitter account • Optimized articles by other editors for relevant and well performing keywords
- G.A.L IncInternet Marketing Manager, 2009 - 2010• Served as SEO project manager for all SEO projects • Developed and implemented online marketing strategies • Provided customer support for SEO related inquiries, including consulting