46 have him in circles
Works at Fred Bradley
Attended Worth Abbey
Lives in Woking
46 have him in circles
Yes it's obvious, but I couldn't resist! I present to you a future king...
Add a comment...
Radio Producer and Website Developer
Radio Production, Website Development
- Fred BradleyRadio Producer & Web Developer, 2012 - present“Helpful Radio Backtimer” (2013 - Ongoing), Initially developed for a friend who clearly didn’t like using a pen, paper and his GCSE maths! With a bit of extra effort and some appropriate styling, I ended up with an application that could be used in the studio to quickly back-time the last few actions in your hour’s log. “Who’s On Heart Searchable Database” (2012 - Ongoing), I was commissioned by Heart to develop an online database where users (listeners) could search to see if their guesses for the three secret celebrities had already been guessed. This project involved building my own basic XML API, to return results in the quickest possible time. In the space of 5 weeks the system had 3.5million guesses made. “RajarSmilies” (2011 - Ongoing), Simplifying complicated radio statistics with an ‘emoticon’. I have built - and continue to develop each quarter - a database managed website that is used, and visited by 1,000s of professionals from all across the radio industry, both at home and abroad. www.rajarsmilies.com “Quonkay” (2012), For some freelance coding work I was asked to develop a site that could perform a particular function what would enable the client to manage multiple sites, whilst boosting the ‘google juice’ for their main site. - It works very well! (PHP & MySQL coding). Gappies.net (2007 - 2012), Online community for gap students. Conception, design, identity, CMS, PHP, HTML/CSS, Facebook App. - This was my final year University Dissertation project, for which I received a 1st grade result. I still own the site, but the project is dormant for the time being.
- Smooth RadioProducer, 2012 - 2013Working from the London studios I get to produce a number of the station’s prominent shows and established presenters, including David Jensen, Emma B and Pat Sharp. Additionally I am also relied upon to do advert copy loading, and music scheduling for all day parts at times. I also assist the other regular show producers with their work loads when times are busy. The benefit of being freelance here is that I am able to work with a wide range of talent. Additionally take on special projects, when required.
- ThisisGlobalProducer, 2012 - 2012I was asked to work with Simon as an ‘in-studio producer’ to alleviate the technical requirements of the show so he could concentrate on his presentation. I was writing a show plan each night and scheduling songs that had been requested using RCS Selector (within strict rules). Additionally, I was talking to callers, and picking ones suitable for air. I particularly enjoyed this role, not only as a sole producer with talent in the studio but also being able to learn about the incredibly difficult management of music scheduling.
- HeartBroadcast Assistant, 2009 - 2012Sony Radio Academy Award Nominated 2012 - “Breakfast Show of the Year (10m Plus)”. Beginning as work experience, I gradually added more things to my list. I sourced prep from newspapers, and brand relevant websites. Writing scripts for competitions, and commercial activity. Occasionally driving the desk using RCS Master Control. I managed guests’ hospitality and weekly planning sheets. I encouraged the team and on-air talent to embrace other mediums to broadcast, like social media and championed the use of video & photo content to support on air activity. - A difficult challenge at times.
- International Radio FestivalStudio Manager, 2012 - 2012During the London Olympics the “IRF” was one of two DAB licenses awarded by OfCom. On DAB in London, and right across Switzerland broadcasting live from a old Swiss postal bus, parked by London Bridge. My role was to manage the live broadcast, and all the equipment in the studio. Working with talent from Switzerland, France & the UK including internationally renowned DJs such as Kissy Sell Out, Normski, and Gilles Peterson.
- Student Radio AssociationChair, Chart Producer & South East Regional Officer, 2009 - 2013I managed a team of 6 in order to produce two key annual events. The Student Radio Awards cost approximately £75,000 - mainly made through industry support - and this year achieved over 600 award entries! The Student Radio Conference is a 3 day event held in a different location each year attended by 500 student delegates involving keynote speakers by professionals across the industry. Before this I had the role of Chart Producer, producing a nationally networked top 20 show to a syndicate of 20 stations, each week presented by a different SRA station.
Chipstead, Surrey - Hunters Hill, Sydney - London - Worth Abbey, Paddockhurst Road, Turners Hill, West Sussex
a radio producer and web geek
I am a radio producer, recognised by The Radio Academy as one of 2012-2013's “30 under 30”. I have experience in working with well known personalities both at the top of their game, and also those just starting out.
I have a huge interest in new media technologies, and enjoy looking for where the next step for our industry will take us.
I am also an experienced web developer having taught myself to code from a young age. I like to solve problems and make life easy for a client. I enjoy a challenge in a project and like to test out new theories.
My current personal project is developing a mobile application called “The Helpful Radio Backtimer” - which is currently on sale on the Apple App Store - specifically developed for the radio industry.
- Worth Abbey1999 - 2004
- University of PortsmouthEntertainment Technology, 2005 - 2009
Frederik, Frederick, Frederic, Freddy, Freddie
Fred Bradley's +1's are the things they like, agree with, or want to recommend.
1&1 Webhosting FAQ | Cannot see the https:// or the secure padlock i...
Cannot see the https:// or the secure padlock icon when "Secure Order pages only" option is selected. The eShop is made up using a