What I would like to see in Pro accounts is RAW support. I'm no where near as prolific as you so I could quite easily fit the last 12 years of raw shooting into 1TB and still have room for a few years more. At the moment, I'm shooting RAW+JPG just for the security of knowing that if anything catastrophic happens, I'll at least have an online backup of all my JPG files.
Maybe RAW will come.
We're planning on ordering a new gadget in a week or two. Delivery expected in November.
Guesses accepted in the comments.
After all the effort to get Deep Dream up and running on my Macbook (I eventually opted for the pre-built Vagrant version), Somebody only went and created an app to do it. :-)
- ChinaNetCloudConsultant Software Developer, 2013 - present
- Edexpat Shanghai Management ConsultingOwner, 2011 - 2012
- YuYingFang ConsultingTechnical Director, 2011
- TSL Education LimitedIT Consultant, 2007 - 2009
- Trinity MirrorDevelopment Consultant, 2007 - 2007
- Atex LimitedSenior Technical Consultant, 1994 - 2006
- Racal Survey LimitedSenior Field Engineer, 1983 - 1994
- The Next WebAsia Editor, 2010 - 2010
Photography Event Launching October 15, 2014 Noon EST
Something big is coming soon! Get Ready for what may be the largest photography event of the year featuring top photographers and brand from
Win an iPad mini and $500 to spend in Paddle's Holiday Giveaway!
Paddle, AppyFridays and BitsDuJour have teamed up on a fantastic giveaway! Enter for your chance to win the brand new iPad Mini (with retina
The Hokey Pokey, if William Shakespeare Had Written it
Click for more lolcats, puppies and awwws. (Share this post and put a smile on your friends' face!)
Ansel Adams’s ‘Suffering under a Great Injustice’, 1943
'In 1943, Ansel Adams documented the Manzanar War Relocation Center in California and the Japanese Americans interned there during World War