Start a hangout
2,243 followers|111,688 views
Works at Google
Attended Saint Buddha Genius School,Sirsa,Haryana
Lives in bangalore
2,243 followers|111,688 views
Watch Apple video event most probably launch of iPhone 6 (4.7inches,5.5inches) & iWatch on following link.Link works with Mac,iPhone,iPad only.You can not see on windows machine.
Add a comment...
- Saint Buddha Genius School,Sirsa,Haryana2004
- CDL Govt. Polytehnic,Sirsa,HaryanaComputer Science Engineering, 2004 - 2007
- Al-Falah School of Engineering & Technology,Faridabad,HaryanaComputer Science Engineering, 2007 - 2010
Friends, Dating, A relationship, Networking
Sandeep (my real name), Maggie (college friends call me by this name), Sipa( My home name), And(Hostel friends), Frank(Almost everyone know me by this name)
Creativity and inventions is my passion
- As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let us down, probably will. You'll have your heart broken and you'll break others' hearts. You'll fight with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them, and you'll cry because time is flying by. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, forgive freely, and love like you've never been hurt. Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. you just have to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to you and tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain, hold someone's hand, comfort a friend, fall asleep watching the sun come up, stay up late, be a flirt, and smile until your face hurts. Don't be afraid to take chances or fall in love and most of all, live in the moment because every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back "Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. Know a good thing when you see it, and don't let it slip away. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, they just said it would be worth it." "happiness is not something you find, but something you create" "hope for enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, and enough hope to make you happy." "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. " “The future influences the present just as much as the past.” "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." Treasure every moment that you have! And treasure it more because you shared it with someone special, special enough to spend your time with. And remember time waits for no one. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's bout learning to dance in the rain!!
- Software developer, 2010 - present
Sirsa - Faridabad - Delhi