Frank Shankwitz, Founder - The Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Frank Shankwitz is the Wish Man.
VirtualPhotoWalks was founded by John Butterill, it is a charity that harnesses the power of the internet and mobile communications to enable those living with disability and isolated, hospitalized – young and old – to visit distant places. Watch the movie made about us.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1Uv7as5ZmI Using Virtual volunteer guides equipped with a smart phone's the disabled can participate in immersive, real-time experiences of places they will likely never see first-hand, an African safari, a war veterans’ reunion, a hike in the forest. 501c3 charityhttps://www.facebook.com/VirtualPhotoWalks http://www.virtualphotowalks.org/donate/To support and help Virtual Photo Walks by using ChangUr click this linkhttp://bit.ly/1VD0xlywww.virtualphotowalks.org
Endorsed byFrank Shankwitz, Founder - The Make-A-Wish Foundation.https://www.facebook.com/frank.shankwitz
Everyone needs to read this!
I can still remember the day that took my son on a private virtual photo walk ( before there even was a ) around Canada while he was having his monthly infusion at the hospital for #Crohns Disease ( https://goo.gl/NUIT21 ).
A few days later, John formed Virtual Photo Walks, and since then, it has helped countless people, who otherwise could have never experienced such things, bring happiness and joy to their lives.
I appreciate for mentioning the other day on #MacBreakWeekly on . Alex has been a huge contributor and supporter to this cause as well.
The work that is doing with VPW is amazing and I HIGHLY suggest checking out their page and getting involved. I can speak from personal experience how much happiness and joy it brought my son, in an otherwise difficult and scary time!
As VPW says... Walk the walk for those that can't!
My journey into Google+ began..... I'm extremely grateful it did!
The Honor Flight Austin Visit, the Honor flight mission is to transport veterans with a specific priority to Washington, D.C. to visit their memorials dedicated to honor their service and sacrifices and return them home to their families and loved ones.
Virtual Photo Walks will stream Honor flight visits back to the veterans to ill to travel whenever possible. Special thanks to VPW Photographer
- See more at: http://www.honorflightaustin.org/ and www.honorflight.org
Thanks to +John Butterill for helping to organize these Virtual Photo Walks.
Please visit http://VirtualPhotoWalks.org where we:
Walk the walk for those who can't.
If you would like to join us on a +Virtual Photo Walks™ or know some one who would please contact us http://VirtualPhotoWalks.org to learn how.
"To Know, To Care, To Act"
#VirtualPhotoWalks #JohnButterill #photowalks #photography #photographers #Video #onairlive #camera #live #livestream #livestreaming #streetphotography #streetart ,#Virtual Photo Walks #zoomus #verizon
Virtual Photo Walks can be found on Facebook and Twitter, and Google+ if you know someone who who would like to participate, contact us through social media or vist our site.
https://www.facebook.com/VirtualPhotoWalks https://www.facebook.com/groups/virtualphotowalks/ https://www.facebook.com/john.butterill
If you can help, you should. If you cant, which is completely understandable, a share would help a lot.
As mentioned in a post last week, my friend was fan of sexy cars, building a successful business tinting and customizing them over the years. Joel loved techy, geeky things too, as he was a fellow Nexus Warrior with his 6 and previously ran on his Galaxy Note. Joel was also a fan of guns and rifles, owing some of the larger assault rifles that I've ever seen. When it came to the stock market or investing, well, that was one of his passions, making money. Joel was my friend, someone who would have done anything for me, someone who was always smiling and laughing, having a great time. But most importantly, Joel loved his two little boys as much as, well, as much as I love my two children, more than words can describe. If you're a parent, you know what I mean.
Even though Joel was a wizard with finances, sadly, he did not have life insurance, always stating that he was self insured with his investments and money saving habits. Which, to a point, that's true. However, once you're no longer around to continue said investing, you're no longer self insured. Besides, life insurance isn't for you, it's for your family, in case something happens to you. It's too late to have this conversation with my friend though. :(
No one likes asking for a hand out, but if you have a few bucks to spare this month, toss them towards the Reed family and their future. If you don't, a +1 and a share of post to spread the word will do.
- St. Augustine Prep High SchoolDirector of IT, 2005 - presentDaily ownership all of network related services / Design and creation of specialty platformsResponsibilities include ( but are not limited to: ):Network Design - Infrastructure / Backbone Connectivity ( L2 and L3 Switch / Routers ) / Wireless Network and Security / Firewall - Security / Server Infrastructure / Video and Audio Teleconferencing / VMWare Virtual Server Infrastructure / VMWare Virtual Desktop Infrastructure / Project Management / Research and Development of new technologies with heavy emphasis on education
- Connecting Point Technology CenterDir. of Managed Services / Project Manager / ASG - Network Engineer, 2000 - 2002Connecting Point Technology Center was the largest Network Consulting Firm in Las Vegas, NV. As Director of Managed Services I created the first Managed Services Department for the company. Taking the company for a break-fix and reactionary service department to a proactive and complete solutions department.As Lead Project Manager for CPTC it was my responsibility to lead a team of 20+ employees on all projects for the company. Duties included, but not limited to, Designing all aspects of the project, reporting all phases of the project to clients and key personel, scheduling all tasks and ensure the completion of them, and ensuring the scope of work was met to complete satisfactionAs Advanced Server Group, I was the Lead System Administrator for 15+ clients at one time. Designing, Integrating, and Developing new technologies for clients. Managing the automation of day-to-day I.T. operations for said clients.
- DeVry UniversityB.S. in Network Communications, 2004 - 2005
- University of PhoenixB.S. in Computer Science, 2002 - 2004
- AmeriTrain of P.A.MCSE NT 4 / Win2k, 1998 - 1998
- Spider Solitaire
USB Driver NeuTab N7 Pro Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista, 32Bit, 64Bit | Tw...
USB Driver For NeuTab N7 Pro Windows Unable to connect your phone? need a usb driver? this page allow you to download USB driver NeuTab N7 P
Crohn's and Colitis Support Teams - Building Support for IBD | GBM
The support that patients need to help them along their battle with Crohn's or Colitis is vital. Building a team of doctors, friends, and IB
Plantronics CS70/CS70N - How to subscribe or pair your Plantronics CS70/...
How to Subscribe or Pair your Plantronics CS70 or CS70N Wireless Headset. Purchase From a Successful Company with Years of Experience Now.
Google+ Author Information in Search Results WordPress Plugin
This WordPress Plugin alows you to display your Google Plus Author Information (your face) in Googles search results.
Can I Stream.It?: Search Netflix, Hulu, Google Play, iTunes, and more, f...
Can I Stream.It? allows you to search Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, Google Play, Amazon, Crackle, Redbox, XFINITY Streampix, HBO GO, Showtime, Blockb