I've said before that I'm a huge proponent of to ensure you are using secure online passwords. Last night, of did a special episode talking about Lastpass and explaining all the features of it.
If you are not using Lastpass or a similar type of password vault, PLEASE take a moment to watch this 30 minute special episode and protect yourself!!!!
Google... If you're listening... PLEASE come to the Southern New Jersey market with both and Wireless! I'm so tired of being the red head step-child of Philadelphia, getting services well after the fact, marginal features of those services, and NO competition! South Jersey NEEDS YOU!!!
If there is an field in tech that needs disrupting, it's the telcos. From a fee structure that is both arcane and illogical, to anti-competitive behavior, to anti-consumer legislation, the telco and ISP biz needs a shake-up from a player than they CAN'T bury.
was kind enough to draft me into this photo/journal project, so when you all wonder why you have to suffer through this, you can thank him! It appears Mike isn't feeling well, so if you're the type that likes to kick someone while their down, now's the time to get him! :)
This is my view from inside my office at work. I've posted pics in the past for #desktopfriday of my office, but this time you get to see exactly what I'm looking at / doing now.
We'll move from right to left in the picture:
- On the monitor on the right you'll see the splendid and the post where he drafted me into this project. Mike is a GREAT friend of mine and I have a hard time refusing a request from him. BTW... Did you know that Mike and his lovely wife are adopting a baby!!! They have an adoption fund page up at +GoFundMe here: http://goo.gl/PCE3GE Please contribute if you can!
- If you weren't aware, my day job is being a Network Engineer. You can see from the middle monitor that I'm currently in the process of doing a upgrade on one of my ESXi Hosts. Ohh VMWare.. I definitely have a love / hate relationship with you! :)
- The monitor on the left is currently turned off for this picture. There's some data on that monitor that I couldn't show
- On the TV in the upper left of the picture, I'm currently watching of The Network interview the Father of the Internet . I told you this was work and geekiness! :) Seriously, not only am I a HUGE fan of the TWiT Network ( I keep the live stream of it on all day long in my office http://live.twit.tv ) but also find Vint to be spectacular!
You might also notice all the sticky notes.. It's one of the things I do in order to help keep important information available to me quickly.
If I'm lucky, I might get out of work somewhere around 6:00pm and then it's off to do more work... I'm also a Health Activist and I advocate on behalf of my son, and the 5,000,000 other people world wide living with #IBD ( Inflammatory Bowel Disease ). I also have a Page here on Google+ called and on other social media sites. You can also visit my website for it at http://cceffect.org .
I believe this is where I'm supposed to plus mention someone else to join in on this fun. Hmmm... I think I'll pick . Boris is an amazing photographer and also appreciates all the cool gadgets and technology.
Regardless whether you can consider a contribution, I politely ask that you would please share this post.
Thank you so much for all your support!
#adoption #baby #family
According to this post, those protesting 's house are anarchists who are demanding $3 billion from Google: "...to create autonomous, anti-capitalist, and anti-racist communities throughout the Bay Area and Northern California. In these communities, whether in San Francisco or in the woods, no one will ever have to pay rent and housing will be free. With this three billion from Google, we will solve the housing crisis in the Bay Area and prove to the world that an anarchist world is not only possible but in fact irrepressible."
Yes, the anti-capitalist world is possible, as long as capitalists pay for it.
Gimme a break, people.
- St. Augustine Prep High SchoolNetwork Engineer, 2006 - presentDaily ownership all of network related services / Design and creation of specialty platforms Responsibilities include ( but are not limited to: ): Network Design - Infrastructure / Backbone Connectivity ( L2 and L3 Switch / Routers ) / Wireless Network and Security / Firewall - Security / Server Infrastructure / Video and Audio Teleconferencing / VMWare Virtual Server Infrastructure / VMWare Virtual Desktop Infrastructure / Project Management / Research and Development of new technologies with heavy emphasis on education
- Connecting Point Technology CenterDir. of Managed Services / Project Manager / ASG - Network Engineer, 2001 - 2003Connecting Point Technology Center was the largest Network Consulting Firm in Las Vegas, NV. As Director of Managed Services I created the first Managed Services Department for the company. Taking the company for a break-fix and reactionary service department to a proactive and complete solutions department. As Lead Project Manager for CPTC it was my responsibility to lead a team of 20+ employees on all projects for the company. Duties included, but not limited to, Designing all aspects of the project, reporting all phases of the project to clients and key personel, scheduling all tasks and ensure the completion of them, and ensuring the scope of work was met to complete satisfaction As Advanced Server Group, I was the Lead System Administrator for 15+ clients at one time. Designing, Integrating, and Developing new technologies for clients. Managing the automation of day-to-day I.T. operations for said clients.
- DeVry UniversityB.S. in Network Communications, 2004 - 2005
- University of PhoenixB.S. in Computer Science, 2002 - 2004
- AmeriTrain of P.A.MCSE NT 4 / Win2k, 1998 - 1998
Crohn's and Colitis Support Teams - Building Support for IBD | GBM
The support that patients need to help them along their battle with Crohn's or Colitis is vital. Building a team of doctors, friends, and IB
Plantronics CS70/CS70N - How to subscribe or pair your Plantronics CS70/...
How to Subscribe or Pair your Plantronics CS70 or CS70N Wireless Headset. Purchase From a Successful Company with Years of Experience Now.
Google+ Author Information in Search Results WordPress Plugin
This WordPress Plugin alows you to display your Google Plus Author Information (your face) in Googles search results.
Can I Stream.It?: Search Netflix, Hulu, Google Play, iTunes, and more, f...
Can I Stream.It? allows you to search Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, Google Play, Amazon, Crackle, Redbox, XFINITY Streampix, HBO GO, Showtime, Blockb