If you can help, you should. If you cant, which is completely understandable, a share would help a lot.
As mentioned in a post last week, my friend was fan of sexy cars, building a successful business tinting and customizing them over the years. Joel loved techy, geeky things too, as he was a fellow Nexus Warrior with his 6 and previously ran on his Galaxy Note. Joel was also a fan of guns and rifles, owing some of the larger assault rifles that I've ever seen. When it came to the stock market or investing, well, that was one of his passions, making money. Joel was my friend, someone who would have done anything for me, someone who was always smiling and laughing, having a great time. But most importantly, Joel loved his two little boys as much as, well, as much as I love my two children, more than words can describe. If you're a parent, you know what I mean.
Even though Joel was a wizard with finances, sadly, he did not have life insurance, always stating that he was self insured with his investments and money saving habits. Which, to a point, that's true. However, once you're no longer around to continue said investing, you're no longer self insured. Besides, life insurance isn't for you, it's for your family, in case something happens to you. It's too late to have this conversation with my friend though. :(
No one likes asking for a hand out, but if you have a few bucks to spare this month, toss them towards the Reed family and their future. If you don't, a +1 and a share of post to spread the word will do.
World IBD Day is not a time to celebrate... But it is a time to raise awareness and help the general public understand what people with IBD go through. In this new blog post, I talk about what #Crohns and #UlcerativeColitis are and try to give the general public a better understanding of it!
I can still remember the day that took my son on a private virtual photo walk ( before there even was a ) around Canada while he was having his monthly infusion at the hospital for #Crohns Disease ( https://goo.gl/NUIT21 ).
A few days later, John formed Virtual Photo Walks, and since then, it has helped countless people, who otherwise could have never experienced such things, bring happiness and joy to their lives.
I appreciate for mentioning the other day on #MacBreakWeekly on . Alex has been a huge contributor and supporter to this cause as well.
The work that is doing with VPW is amazing and I HIGHLY suggest checking out their page and getting involved. I can speak from personal experience how much happiness and joy it brought my son, in an otherwise difficult and scary time!
As VPW says... Walk the walk for those that can't!
My journey into Google+ began..... I'm extremely grateful it did!
I was greatly shocked and then saddened when I heard announce today that not only was the chat room going away, but more importantly, the behind the scenes live broadcast of TWiT was going away too.
One of the greatest things I loved about watching the Network was seeing how transparent it was. You got to see everything. What went on in between shows, how the shows got setup, and we even got to hear what people were thinking. It was something that no other network has ever done and it was amazing to me! So amazing, that it inspired me to start The #IBD Round Table Discussion podcast from page.
You could tell that while Leo was announcing this that it was a very hard decision for him. It wasn't something that he really wanted to do. But unfortunately, the internet trolls has forced his hands. It's really a shame that something so inspiring, so great, and so different than anything / everyone else has to change because of either someone or someones.
I'm truly going to miss the connection that I really felt to , it's employees, and it's hosts. Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to be a avid watcher of all the shows, but for people like me who loved to keep the live stream on all day long, I'm going to be losing that special connection that made TWiT so different than every place else.
- I'm really sorry that you, your employees, and your family are having to deal with such craziness! The work you do is amazing and I GREATLY enjoy it! Maybe one day we'll be lucky enough that the trolls will go away and we can get back a piece of TWiT that made it so special.
Too often doctors dismiss what patients and caregivers are saying and feeling because the data doesn't "support it".
While I'm a HUGE fan of science, not everything is "black and white". What is a patients to do when they fall into the "grey area"?
- DeVry UniversityB.S. in Network Communications, 2004 - 2005
- University of PhoenixB.S. in Computer Science, 2002 - 2004
- AmeriTrain of P.A.MCSE NT 4 / Win2k, 1998 - 1998
- Spider Solitaire
- St. Augustine Prep High SchoolNetwork Engineer, 2006 - presentDaily ownership all of network related services / Design and creation of specialty platforms Responsibilities include ( but are not limited to: ): Network Design - Infrastructure / Backbone Connectivity ( L2 and L3 Switch / Routers ) / Wireless Network and Security / Firewall - Security / Server Infrastructure / Video and Audio Teleconferencing / VMWare Virtual Server Infrastructure / VMWare Virtual Desktop Infrastructure / Project Management / Research and Development of new technologies with heavy emphasis on education
- Connecting Point Technology CenterDir. of Managed Services / Project Manager / ASG - Network Engineer, 2001 - 2003Connecting Point Technology Center was the largest Network Consulting Firm in Las Vegas, NV. As Director of Managed Services I created the first Managed Services Department for the company. Taking the company for a break-fix and reactionary service department to a proactive and complete solutions department. As Lead Project Manager for CPTC it was my responsibility to lead a team of 20+ employees on all projects for the company. Duties included, but not limited to, Designing all aspects of the project, reporting all phases of the project to clients and key personel, scheduling all tasks and ensure the completion of them, and ensuring the scope of work was met to complete satisfaction As Advanced Server Group, I was the Lead System Administrator for 15+ clients at one time. Designing, Integrating, and Developing new technologies for clients. Managing the automation of day-to-day I.T. operations for said clients.
USB Driver NeuTab N7 Pro Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista, 32Bit, 64Bit | Tw...
USB Driver For NeuTab N7 Pro Windows Unable to connect your phone? need a usb driver? this page allow you to download USB driver NeuTab N7 P
Crohn's and Colitis Support Teams - Building Support for IBD | GBM
The support that patients need to help them along their battle with Crohn's or Colitis is vital. Building a team of doctors, friends, and IB
Plantronics CS70/CS70N - How to subscribe or pair your Plantronics CS70/...
How to Subscribe or Pair your Plantronics CS70 or CS70N Wireless Headset. Purchase From a Successful Company with Years of Experience Now.
Google+ Author Information in Search Results WordPress Plugin
This WordPress Plugin alows you to display your Google Plus Author Information (your face) in Googles search results.
Can I Stream.It?: Search Netflix, Hulu, Google Play, iTunes, and more, f...
Can I Stream.It? allows you to search Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, Google Play, Amazon, Crackle, Redbox, XFINITY Streampix, HBO GO, Showtime, Blockb