Listening to this very
interesting World Economic Forum briefing by Christopher
I learned this: At
8:45, Christopher Pissarides mentioned that in Sweden, child care is subsidized
- encouraging people, who have children, to buy child care ser...
Try to think of a problem you have / a problem you found? Now think about the reasons for that problem. What reasons do you find? How sure are you about what the real reason / reasons are that the problem exists? On goodreads I came across this quote by ...
# 1: Questions to discover your values # 2: Brainstorming # 3: Nigeria # 4: China # 5: Brainstorming - the SCAMPER method # 6: Learning strategies # 7: Brainstorming - the DISNEY method # 8: Six thinking hats # 9: The power of music # 10: Japan
Watching the video embedded below, I learned that there are 6 fundamental things a city needs to get right. # 1: Order and variety An example: Every house in a neighbourhood has the same width and height. In addition, every house has been allowed freedom re...
- HEC Montréal, Canada1998 - 1998Leadership and cultural differences. Total Quality Management. Cultures, Organization, and Management. People Management.
- Aarhus University, Institute of Business and Technology1994 - 1995Organization. Research Methods. Industrial Economics. Strategic Management. Innovation Management. Strategic Information Systems. Human Resource Management. Leadership.
- Osnabrück University of applied sciences1994 - 1995International Marketing. Service Marketing. International Financing. Planning, organizing, and managing events. Investment planning.
- Aarhus University, Institute of Business and Technology1992 - 1995Business Economics. Economics. Statistics. Business communication. Office automation. Commercial law. Management science. Finance. Organization. Accountancy.
- Frank Calberg Servicespresent
Google for Work - Enterprise Solutions to Work the Way You Live
Work the Way You Live with Tools You Know and Google Products You Love.
Dairy Industry! Where Are Your Open Innovation Efforts?
I am calling out the dairy industry and I am asking them a question. Where are your open innovation initiatives? Having done some quick rese
Don’t Forget to Put Your Heart into Innovation! | 15inno
Innovation is a constant struggle between yes and no. It requires pride, experience and reasons just as it requires lots of passion and hear
Mobile Education - Lessons from 35 Education Experts on Improving Lea…
Education is at a tipping point. From the rising cost of a college education and the financial pressures upon local districts and state agen
Influencer Interviews: Jim Kim, President of the World Bank
Jim Kim, President of the World Bank, speaks with LinkedIn's Daniel Roth about workplace culture, eliminating extreme poverty, and more.
The Power of the Crowd – Free Webinar on Feb 24 | 15inno
Since the term crowdsourcing was coined eight years ago, the idea of tapping the knowledge, opinions, and ideas of the crowd has spread quic
chrisign gmbh - Webagentur | Webdesign - Social Media - Google AdWords |...
Die chrisign gmbh – eine Webagentur aus Weinfelden im Thurgau. Professionelle Internetlösungen, moderne Websites für Unternehmen oder indivi
Does your company have a cultural congruence problem? | SmartBlogs
What does your company stand for? Go ahead, look around you; check out the published mission or values statement. Take a moment to read it.
HowStuffWorks "10 Amazing Ancient Egyptian Inventions"
The 10 amazing ancient Egyptian inventions are explained in this article from HowStuffWorks. Learn about 10 amazing ancient Egyptian inventi
A World Heritage Site Railway Route through the Swiss Alps
Photograph by lkiwaner on Wikimedia Commons Added to the list of World Heritage Sites in 2008, the Rhaetian Railway in the Albula / Bernina