Will we ever see a new mobile breakthrough with the Nokia name?
I've been on the top of Fløyen where this picture has been taken many times and never gotten this magnificent view because it was probably raining!
So then, when am I buying my next Volvo truck? Not anytime soon, but rather perhaps the next XC90 ;)
Brands that just stick their 30 or 60 seconds on TV with no YouTube back story are really missing a trick.
- Digital Education Lead, 2014 - present
- Product Marketing Manager - Mobile & Social ads, 2011 - 2013
- Mobile & Local Product Specialist, 2009 - 2011
- Agency Account Manager, 2008 - 2009
- NetsizeSales Account Manager, 2007 - 2008
- NetsizeBusiness Development Manager, 2005 - 2007
- Mobile Education Programs manager, 2013 - 2014
Love startups in the mobile & photo space!
What's your passion?
- NHH (Norwegian School of Economics)Master of Science in Business Administration, Strategy specialization, 1999 - 2005
- University of Technology, SydneyComputing, Business, 2001 - 2001
- HEC ParisStrategy, Economics, 2004 - 2004
INSTAGRAM | Photos no longer save to library after u...
Photos no longer save to library after update to v2.0. Users may be experiencing issues with saving images to the library after updating to
The Essential Entrepreneur: What Is Stopping You From Being an Entrepren...
Successful entrepreneurs come in all shapes and sizes, but they all share one essential trait. Find out how to make your own entrepreneurial
TechCrunch | How Google+ Could One-Up Facebook’s Brand Pages
Google today launched the first iteration of its brand Pages product for Google+. The company has some big choices to make about it will fle
Official Google Blog: “Download map area” added to Labs in Google ...
“Download map area” added to Labs in Google Maps for Android. 7/07/2011 06:00:00 AM. (Cross-posted from the Mobile and Lat Long Blogs) One w