- FreelanceCopy Editor, 2013 - present
- TechTargetCopy Editor/SEO Specialist, 2012 - present
- Cambridge Community ServicesCity Links tutor, 2012 - 2012
- TechTargetAssistant Site Editor, 2011 - 2012
- Northeastern University ResLifeResident Assistant, 2009 - 2011
- Northeastern University Writing CenterWriting Consultant, 2010 - 2011
- Northeastern University Honors ProgramTeaching Assistant, 2010 - 2010
- Wentworth Institute of Technology Alumni LibraryLibrary Assistant, 2009 - 2009
- Northeastern UniversityLinguistics, English, 2007 - 2011
- George Mason HighHigh School, 2003 - 2007
So what’s good?: 33 older shows to binge on over the long weekend
A few months ago, The A.V. Club gave you 26 great, currently running shows to watch over a long weekend.
A Horrifying Story of 'Stop and Frisk' Taken to Its Logical Extreme
Earl Sampson, 28, has been stopped 258 times, searched more than 100 times, and jailed 56 times ... in four years.
Inside The Most Unforgettable Scene In "12 Years A Slave"
Actors Chiwetel Ejiofor and Lupita Nyong'o, and screenwriter John Ridley, explain how they weathered bringing a scene of unspeakable brutali
21 Times Jennifer Lawrence Totally Nailed The Whole Interview Thing
She's mastered the art of the interview.
Anna Gunn and Jacki Weaver join Fox’s Broadchurch remake
Skyler White will help the Tenth Doctor solve a murder mystery on the coast of California.
Method Acting Procedures - The Private Moment Exercise
Method Acting Procedures - The Private Moment Exercise.
Method Acting Procedures - The Sense Memory Exercise
Method Acting Procedures - The Sense Memory Exercise.
Method Acting Procedures - The Relaxation Exercise
Method Acting Procedures - The Relaxation Exercise.
Acting Techniques - Achieving Muscular Relaxation Without Emotional Dorm...
As an actor, you must engage in full-body training, and true muscular relaxation must be the cornerstone of this training. Don’t get me wron