This week's episode is about book marketing. I write about three Twitter tips and share book marketing ideas from and the blog.
#authors #writers #twittertips #socialmediamarketing #book #marketingtips
Here are some of his reasons: you get free marketing, your get more content for your platform, you may get interviewed in return, etc.
To see what else Jason has to say on this topic, be sure to read the entire post.
She talks about how to market your books on Twitter. There are alternatives to spammy DMs and requests to purchase a free book "today."
She notes that your tweets need to answer this question: What's in it for the reader? If you think about your readers before you tweet, then the type of marketing that Jordan does on Twitter will come naturally.
#authors #writers #twittertips #twittermarketing #socialmediamarketing
- University of California, Santa CruzSpanish Literature, 1974 - 1975
- University of California, BerkeleySpanish, 1972 - 1974
- Complutense University of MadridSpanish, 1973 - 1974
I am a social media strategist, trainer, and author of:
* Social Media for Authors Podcast: http://bit.ly/1sZ6j8y
* Social Media Just for Writers: The Best Online Marketing Tips for Selling Your Books: http://amzn.to/1joBJPK
* Avoid Social Media Time Suck: A Blueprint for Writers to Create Online Buzz for Their Books and Still Have Time to Write: http://amzn.to/1o8l2IU
* Blogging Just for Writers: http://amzn.to/1h1POCv
* Twitter Just for Writers, which you can receive for free on my website
I specialize in social media training for users of all levels; set up and manage social media accounts for clients; provide social management services; offer coaching; and I write blog posts for clients.
Presently, I serve as the Social Media Manager for the Women’s National Book Association-Francisco Chapter and the San Francisco Writers Conference.