In today's post, I discuss the issue of cyberstalking, harassment, and explain how you can stay safe on Facebook by reviewing and changing some of your security settings.
#facebook #securitysettings #cybersstalking #authors #writers
Coincidentally, that week I'd been watching quite a number of TED Talks by Brené Brown on shame, empathy and vulnerability.
So I thought I would take a brave and unusual step and share the sense of shame I've been feeling in my professional life of late.
Sometimes, especially as Indie authors, we need to go against the grain, against what all the experts tell us to do and just relent, step back, and take a breath.
I explain how I'm doing that now in my newest post. Let me know what you think.
#authors #writers #shame #podcasting
Some are free, some carry a fee, some post to Pinterest and others include nearly all social media networks.
Some of the social schedulers mentioned here include and others.
If you're looking for a new dashboard or just wondering what else is out there, check out this summary.
#authors #writers #socialmediatips #marketingtips
This is a good post to help you decide whether one would be good for your next book.
The post discusses how to find the right blog tour company for your book, which tours are best, giveaways and more.
#authors #writers #blogtours #book #marketingtips
Isn’t that a lovely idea? You’re probably wondering, “It that realistic?”
Keep reading because I’m going to show you how to manage your social media in a way that it won’t dominate your marketing efforts or send you into the vortex of social media time suck.
#authors #writers #socialmediamarketing #marketingtips
There's the basic shared content tweet, the shared tweet with commentary, the retweet with community, the stat or fact tweet, and may others.
To see all 12 templates and explanations, check out the entire post.
- University of California, Santa CruzSpanish Literature, 1974 - 1975
- University of California, BerkeleySpanish, 1972 - 1974
- Complutense University of MadridSpanish, 1973 - 1974
I am a social media strategist, trainer, and author of:
* Social Media for Authors Podcast: http://bit.ly/1sZ6j8y
* Social Media Just for Writers: The Best Online Marketing Tips for Selling Your Books: http://amzn.to/1joBJPK
* Avoid Social Media Time Suck: A Blueprint for Writers to Create Online Buzz for Their Books and Still Have Time to Write: http://amzn.to/1o8l2IU
* Blogging Just for Writers: http://amzn.to/1h1POCv
* Twitter Just for Writers, which you can receive for free on my website
I specialize in social media training for users of all levels; set up and manage social media accounts for clients; provide social management services; offer coaching; and I write blog posts for clients.
Presently, I serve as the Social Media Manager for the Women’s National Book Association-Francisco Chapter and the San Francisco Writers Conference.