250 miles above the Earth, 3 humans remain living and working on the International Space Station, while 3 are (crowded) in a Soyuz spacecraft getting ready to return to us in just a few hours. Joe Acaba, Gennady Padalka and Sergei Revin are preparing to undock from the space station at 7:09 p.m, landing on our Fragile Oasis at 10:53pm. NASA TV has it all beginning at 6:45pm. http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html All times Eastern Standard Time. We wish them God speed, and a softer landing than had exactly one year ago!
87 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 7 previous comments
- Plants and insects (not mutants to the best of my knowledge).
Aliens are still outside the station :DSep 17, 2012
- Bugs and aliens aside,the mission was successful!:-)Sep 17, 2012
- Awesome. Cool landing.Sep 17, 2012
- sweetSep 18, 2012
- :) Michael had the right stuff :) He is a member of our club.Sep 30, 2012
- Like a space minnow!Oct 2, 2012