- Market Engel SASOwner, 2005 - present
- ActivIdentity (now HiD)Business Development and Marketing, EMEA, 1994 - 2004
- Market EngelOwner, 1992 - 1994
- CSISVisiting Fellow, 1990 - 1992
- Generale des EauxMarketing & Sales, 1988 - 1990
- Videotron LteeMarketing & Sales, 1988 - 1988
- UCTVMarketing & sales, 1987 - 1987
- TeleDiffusion de FranceBusiness Development, 1987 - 1987
- European MovementPresident "European Circle Association", 1984 - 1986
Frédéric Engel, CEO of Market ENGEL SAS, has been providing Internet software publishers and SaaS service providers with business development services in France and abroad for 20 years.
From 2010 to 2014, he led the regulatory compliance of more than 50 online gaming operators in France, Spain, Denmark and Germany on the behalf of Dictao, www.dictao.com, a computer security software publisher and SaaS provider.
Between 2004 and 2009, Frédéric Engel streamlined the creation, business development and diversification of products and services of innovative companies:
Livo Technologies: strong authentication,
TagAttitude: mobile payment SW,
XIRING: smart card readers and SW,
Market Vision: performance test SW
Fairlead Institute: a new training approach of change management.
Prior to creating Market Engel, Frederic launched and developed (1994-2003) in the U.S. and the E.U. the business of ActivCard (now HID), a French "success story", listed on EASDAQ and NASDAQ (ACTI).
Frédéric Engel began his Business Development career in 1987-88, working for leading Cable TV market stakeholders including the French “Mission Cable TV”, TéléDiffusion-de-France, SIMAVELEC, Compagnie Générale des Eaux, Videotron Ltée and United Cable TV (TCI group) in California, Quebec and France.
He has an International Visiting Fellow at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), Washington D.C. in 1990-1992.
Frederic Engel, 51, is married, has 3 children, and holds a post-Master’s degree in Political Sociology from the University of Paris West.