Sen. Lindsey Graham vowed Friday to hold President Obama "accountable" for his leadership on Benghazi.
24 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 17 previous comments
- Even with comparisons with the type of operation, why are the deaths so much more important in Benghazi (4) than they were in Iraq (4800)?Feb 10, 2013
- Father God, says, " I am God! In six more days The United States will experience a national tragedy! "
Bless you all in the name of Jesus! Blessed Brother Sirvante.Feb 10, 2013
- No one is saying one life is more important than another. There simply is no comparison here.Feb 11, 2013
- I don't have to, all of you are ranting about death and failed leadership as a follow up to the article and I site other examples pertinent to the same topic. While there were faults in Benghazi, you guys howling over 4 deaths while ignoring 4800 is beyond hypocritical.Feb 11, 2013
- Excellentbut he still won't get it.Feb 12, 2013
- So answer me this one. How do you feel about the citizen bursting in and "yowling" about traffic deaths?Feb 12, 2013