#Iran fired on an unarmed U.S. drone last week (and missed) as it was hovering in international airspace, the Pentagon announced Thursday.
18 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 22 previous comments
- Has Fox News not spread lies and misinformation to you poor schmucks who believed them and now just lost an election because of it?
Democrats such as myself two years were poised to watch Obama vote in a Jobs Act that cut taxes on small business, a $2 trillion deficit cutting bill and take down of terrorism....all Republican ideals. But your kind not only did not see that or support but used hatred, racism and a campaign of lies and misinfornation designed to destroy our president and party. Democrats are now striking back fiercely at you guys and you not only now will feel our rath in this election but in two years as well. Prepare yourselves.... you shall reveive what you sowed.Nov 9, 2012
- When a president wins re-election it's normal for cabinet members to resign afterwards. Cabinet level positions are extremely hard on people.Nov 9, 2012
- What was it Reagan kept saying? I believe it was "I don't recall." Or he could just take the fifth and tell the house to fuck off. Republican crooks have been doing that for decades and General Petraeus did work in the Bush administration.Nov 9, 2012
- Yeah, 241 american troops were killed on Reagan's watch in an entirely avoidable bombing of a hotel tower used as a barracks in Lebanon. Reagan's response? Shell some random vilages from offshore killing every man, woman and child and pull out U.S. troops.
You're voting your skin color because Reagan was a huge disaster for the U.S. from start to finish.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombingNov 9, 2012
- Crystal ball? Oija board? Entrails of a goat? How do you know it is coming?Nov 9, 2012
- Ah, the old arrow to the knee.
This assclown likes to indulge in fantasies of fellow americans getting killed for daring to disagree with him. That's republican patriotism for you; treason with lard frosting.Nov 9, 2012