22 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 110 previous comments
- or german, or french, or british, or dutch, or belgian, or norwegian, or swedish or finnish, or dane, or austrian... I could go on. en fin, you get my point.May 1, 2012
- 1) I am educated. 2) I'm not religious. 3) your country has similar immigration laws.
4) And if you're going to insult someone you should not try to hide it behind a language you assume they don't speak.May 1, 2012
- what country am I from? Are you plainly assuming I'm Mexican?
I am not insulting anyone, I am just making a comment which I've previously pointed out before.
And well, I just assumed you were a science-skeptic. It's not hard to conclude that from what I've read.May 1, 2012
- ¿Que?May 1, 2012
- the fact that I understand French so read your comment wouldn't naturally lead me to believe you're Mexican. Any thought that would bring you to that conclusion should be tossed out immediately.
All pure scientists are skeptics. Skepticism is how we went from Newton's gravity to Einstein's relativity, to M theory's non-finite speed of light.
Any scientist who is not a skeptic is trying to sell something.May 2, 2012
- May 3, 2012