OPINION: Anchor Martin Bashir on Wednesday jokingly apologized to young viewers who might have been “frightened by” Charles Krauthammer's face in a video clip that was aired on his show:
6 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 25 previous comments
- To be fair, you look idiotic defending Bashir on this. Not vaguely so, either.Nov 10, 2012
- oh, I know who they are, I just don't watch their shit and pretend they don't existNov 11, 2012
- Yes, among the "American people" (modulo the voter fraud), the takers and fakers now outnumber the makers.
That is indeed the truth, and it will burn much more than Fox News.Nov 11, 2012
- "Obama is practical". Really. Obama has never participated in the real economy in his entire life; he wouldn't know "practice" if it bit him in the ass. "Scheduled to add 12 million jobs in four years". Jobs aren't "scheduled" except in a planned economy. And Obama has had a long parade of failed fiscal advisers; their names are legion.
We needn't "spiral into bankruptcy"; we're already there.Nov 11, 2012
- By the way, adding 12M jobs in four years is 3M per year. The population is growing about 1.5M per year. There are 12M unemployed in the work force, with another 6M discouraged workers we don't even count anymoreNov 11, 2012
- Obama taught one two-hour seminar each semester and had no scholarly publications, Epstein said, noting what he called a lack of interest on the future president’s part. He saw Obama as having one eye fixed on academia and the other on politics.
Professor John Yoo of the University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, who was a visiting professor on the University of Chicago campus in the fall of 2003 while Obama was employed there, never recalls seeing Obama, though his office was across the hall.
Lots of well-paid no-show positions in Chcago; look at Michelle's bio. I wouldn't call this part of the real economy.Nov 11, 2012